Thrilling 3 Days Meghalaya Trip
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Feel like going to a beautiful destination for a break but don't have a long vacation to spend? No need to worry as you can explore the Northeast in just 3 days through this thrilling three-day trip specially curated for those with busy schedules.
Places Covered: Shillong (1N), Shnongpdeng (1N)
Activities: Sightseeing, Adventure
Tour Type: Adventure, Camping
- Enjoy moments admiring the beauty of Umiam Lake.
- Have a fun-filled experience visiting the famous sites of Shillong.
- Village excursion of the cleanest village in Asia, Mawlynnong.
- Visit Umngot River, and enjoy boating on the crystal clear river.
- Boost your adrenaline with Kayaking, Snorkeling and Cliff Jumping.
Thrilling 3 Days Meghalaya Trip Itinerary
- The tour starts at your arrival at Guwahati airport/ railway station.
- From Guwahati, you will be driven to Shillong and along the route, you will witness the beautiful Umiam Lake.
- In Shillong, you will visit Lady Hydari Park, Elephant Falls, and Shillong Peak.
- In addition, you will be taken to Shillong Golf Course, Ward’s Lake
- In the evening you can spend some time shopping in the famous market, Police Bazar and later check in at your hotel.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- After breakfast, you will head to Asia’s Cleanest Village, Mawlynnong.
- Explore the local surrounding of the village and witness the amazing Balancing Rock.
- Visit the crystal clear Umngot River and enjoy your time boating on the spotless river.
- In the evening you will be taken to the campsite of Shnongpdeng.
- Relax and have a fun time enjoying the bonfire specially arranged for you.
Overnight camping in Shnonggpdeng
- It will be an adventurous day for you as you will do some watersports activities.
- Enjoy doing Kayaking, Snorkeling and Cliff Jumping and if you wish to you can also do Scuba Diving.
- After your adventurous activities, you will be dropped at Guwahati airport/ railway station with all your memories.
- Shillong: Hotel Blue Pine/ Hotel Rainbow/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng: Kajaawa Camping
- Shillong: Hotel Holiday Hills / Hotel Sapphire/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng: Kajaawa Camping
- Shillong: M-Crown Hotel / Ri Kynjai Hotel/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng: BettleNut Resort
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
10,000 per person
11,200 per person
15,500 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast.
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity.
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant Tips,
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.