Camping at 100 Waterfalls, Cherrapunji
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Enjoy your camping trip in Cherrapunji at this magnificent 100 waterfalls campsite. There are different tourist attractions around where you may spend the day. Camping in 100 waterfalls offers a comfortable lodging for an overnight stay, as well as a warm campfire that will be specially arranged for you.
Check-In: 11:00 AM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Tour Type: Private Tour, Adventure Tour
- Camp amidst the luxurious 100 waterfalls, Cherrapunji
- Spend an overnight camping trip in a deluxe tent with the best amenities for your comfort
- Spend some time with friend, family in front of a bonfire
- You may also explore several wonderful tourist attractions in and around the campsite
Camping at 100 Waterfalls, Cherrapunji Itinerary
- Arrive at the 100 waterfalls in Cherrapunji campsite by 11:00 am.
- Settle in your camp enjoy your day.
- Before evening you can also visit some of the tourist spots near to the campsite(if you want to).
- In the evening spend some quality time in front of a warm bonfire.
- Spend the night at your camp comfortably.
Overnight camping in 100 Waterfalls
- Enjoy your tasty breakfast in your relaxing camp bed.
- Return to the city with lovely memories after checking out of your camping.
How To Reach 100 Waterfalls Cherrapunji
You can reach 100 Waterfalls, Cherrapunji campsite by taking a car or state transport buses from Shillong which takes almost 57km.
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
2,250 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast.
- Camping and Bonfire Arrangements
- Meals other than what is included
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional services or activity
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursed will be made against missed services.
- Traveller’s are required to show their valid identity card and the booking voucher at the time of check-in to the campsite.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- Unmarried couples are not allowed to stay in one tent.
- Transportation including pick up from and drop to the campsite is not included in the package. ·
- The menu for dinner is not fixed and may vary depending upon availability.
- In case of bad weather conditions, if camping may not be feasible, we will try to arrange a homestay for you and it may incur extra costs payable by you. In the event of non-availability of homestay, the camping booking shall stand cancelled with applicable refunds.
- There may be some days/months during monsoon when private camping may not be available. In that event we will arrange normal camping for you and the amount difference shall be refunded to you within 7(seven) business days in your bank account.
- In case of any unforeseen situation which is beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your camping itinerary or dates of travel.·
- Parking will be chargeable at Rs.30/- for 2 wheelers and Rs.50/- for four-wheelers.
- Kajaawa is a booking platform and may not be able to monitor the activities in the campsite.
- You must not litter on the campsite and throw it in the dustbin to maintain the area clean.
- The campsite does not have locker facilities so you may keep your valuable belongings with you inside your tent.
- Water activities must be performed with life jackets, gears and equipment under expert supervision.
- In case of bad weather conditions, water activities may not be possible and may get cancelled. In that event, you will get a refund of the payment made for the activity.
- You can reschedule the booking free up to 3 days prior to your arrival, subject to the availability of tents.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges if cancellation is made 3 days before the date of tour.
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 1-3 days before the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 0-1 day before the tour.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid on the day of arrival.
- There shall be a refund of 100% if cancellation is made 3 days before the tour.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 (seven) business in customer's bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions on Camping at 100 Waterfalls, Cherrapunji
Yes, complementary breakfast is provided to the guests.
Basically Asian and Indian breakfast is provided at 100 Waterfalls Campsite.
Yes, bedding, blankets, and pillows will be given during camping 100 Waterfalls camping.
Yes, a bonfire is arranged for guests during camping.
Yes, parking facility is available at the 100 Waterfalls Campsite for the vehicles guests.
You can store your bags and other luggages inside the tents, but if you have anything costly, you can keep it with the campsite owner.
Geyser is available with bathroom attachment as it is a deluxe camping.