Guwahati Kaziranga Shillong Cherrapunji Tour Package
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
The northeast region of India also referred to as the country's seven sisters are considered among the most gorgeous, endearing, and wondrous places across the globe. In addition to being the only floating national park in the world, Northeast India is also known for having the cleanest village in Asia and the wettest spot on the planet. This tour visit will take you around some of the most mesmerizing and fascinating places around Assam and Meghalaya as you visit the Kaziranga National Park and witness the beauty of Cherrapunji and Mawlynnong as you travel around Shillong.
Places Covered: Kaziranga (1N), Shillong(1N), Cherrapunji(2N), Guwahati(2N)
Activities: Nature walk, Adventure, Scenery, Sightseeing
Tour Type: Family trip, Friends tour, Adventure trip, Group travel
- Wildlife adventure trail around Kaziranga
- Enjoy the beautiful parks of Kaziranga as you get a ride on the elephant back
- Behold the breathtaking views of the region-specific flora and fauna
- Visit the Single Decker Living Root Bridge and also other famous places like Seven sister falls and many more, as you visit the wettest place on earth- Cherrapunji
- Take a tour around Mawlynnong the cleanest place in India
Guwahati Kaziranga Shillong Cherrapunji Tour Package Itinerary
- You will be picked up from the Guwahati airport and dropped off at Kaziranga by our agent/representative.
- Check in at the hotel and rest comfortably.
Overnight stay in Guwahati
- Have breakfast at the hotel and prepare for the safari.
- Enjoy elephant-back rides as you travel around the Kaziranga Park.
- Get to see the most attractive species of the park- the endangered One-Horned Rhino.
- Apart from the famous One-Horned Rhino, get to witness numerous other creatures including tigers, elephants, panthers, and bears, thousands of birds, all found in the heart of Assam- The Kaziranga National Park.
- Evening visit to Tea Gardens and roam around the local villages.
Overnight stay in Kaziranga
- After breakfast, check out of the Hotel in Kaziranga and set for heading to Shillong.
- It is best advised to travel to Shillong during Pre-monsoon.
- Check-in at the hotel and rest comfortably.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Set to Cherrapunji- the wettest place
- Visit the well-known Elephant Falls on the route.
- Visit well-known locations in Cherrapunjee such as the Seven Sisters Falls, and Nohkalikai Falls among many more.
- Visit Thankarang Park at Koh Ramhah after lunch in Cherrapunjee.
Overnight stay in Cherrapunji
- From Cherrapunji jaunt to the cleanest village in Asia- Mawlynnong.
- Get to visit the region’s most famous places marked by paved paths and lovely flowerbeds, and also featuring waterfalls- the Living Root Bridge; steep rivulets, an acacia grove, and a great view of the distant Bangladeshi plains.
- A day in this hamlet offers a glimpse into the Khasis' lifestyle with the village headman being responsible for the tourist’s comfortable stay at the village.
- Also visit the Dawki River and India Bangladesh border.
- Drive back to Shillong and have a restful sleep at the hotel.
Overnight stay at Shillong
- After breakfast, check out of the Hotel Shillong and drive back to Guwahati.
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the massive Brahmaputra River.
- You can also visit the Sankardev Kalakhetra during the evening.
Overnight stay in Guwahati
- After breakfast, drive down to the Guwahati Railway Station/ Airport and take back amazing memories of this mesmerizing trip.
Things To Carry
- Things to Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.