Shillong Airport Taxi
We provide the best and cheapest Shillong Airport Taxi Service. You can easily book a taxi from Shillong Airport to Shillong City with Kajaawa Cabs.
The distance between Shillong Airport to Shillong City is about 30.9 km via Shillong Bypass Rd and NH6 and the approx time to reach is about 59 min.
Book Shillong Airport Taxi at the lowest price with Kajaawa by simply filling up the form, calling us @6033114867.
Shillong Airport Taxi Fare
Pickup from Shillong Airport and drop to Shillong City on a Hatchback (Alto 800/Similar) will be Rs.1500/-
Pickup from Shillong Airport and drop to Shillong City on a Sedan (Swift Dzire/Etios/Similar) will be Rs.1800/-
Pickup from Shillong Airport and drop to Shillong City on an SUV (Innova/Xylo/Similar) will be Rs.3500/-
Shillong Airport Taxi Fare Chart
|Shillong Airport to Shillong City
|Shillong Airport to Cherrapunjee
|Shillong Airport to Dawki
How to book Shillong Airport Taxi
Booking Airport Cabs in Shillong has been easy and convenient with Kajaawa.
To book Shillong Airport Taxi:
- Visit Kajaawa and go to our cab booking page.
- For Airport Drop: Choose your desired pickup destination and choose Shillong Airport Taxi as drop destination, enter date and time as per your requirement.
- Finally fill your details like name, email address and phone number.
Once you fill-up the form you will get the booking details in your email that you will provide in the form and after we receive your payment we will confirm your booking.
Booking can also be done directly by calling @ 6033114867.
Once the booking process is complete we will send the cab to pick you up from your address at the requested time.
Based on the availability of cabs we take cab bookings in advance or immediately.
CALL /EMAIL US GET QUOTATION PAY BOOKING AMOUNT CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING
Why hire Shillong Airport Taxi with Kajaawa
We have a wide fleet of cabs in Shillong for airport drop and pickup which are well maintained. Based on the number of people we have different car types.
Cab Options for Shillong Airport
|Hatchback (Maruti Suzuki 800, Alto 800, Celerio, etc.)
|Sedan: Swift Dzire,Toyota Etios, Ciaz,Toyota Etios.
|SUV: Toyota Innova, Ertiga , Enjoy, SUV 500, Honda CV-R.
Our Airport Taxis are very economical and come with the best deals so that you can have a budget ride while availing premium service.
Easy Online Booking
With Kajaawa you will experience a hassle-free online booking process with few easy steps. All you need to do is fill up our cab booking form on our website or else you can book Shillong Airport Cab through call or WhatsApp.
Reliable Airport Taxi Provider
- We are a reliable cab service provider for Shillong Airport pickup and drop.
- Our vehicles are commercially licensed from the concerned authority.
- Kajaawa ensures that the cabs drop/pickup Shillong Airport on time.
- Our honest and transparent work has made us the most reliable and trustworthy online cab service provider for Shillong.
We will ensure that you receive our service with the utmost transparency in billing. Our charges wouldn’t vary and will remain static throughout the ride unless you plan to change the route or extend it. Kajaawa charges the amount in accordance with the invoice/billing for Shillong Airport Taxi.
Professional, Polite and Courteous Drivers:
- Drivers attached with Kajaawa Shillong are experienced to drive in hilly regions of Shillong and nearby areas making your airport ride smooth.
- Our chauffeurs are professional, polite and courteous in dealing with our valuable customers.
- Punctuality being the key in our cab service we provide on time service and avoid delay.
Comfortable, Clean and Well Maintained Cabs:
- You will experience a comfortable and relaxing ride in our cabs.
- We ensure that our cabs are in good condition so that there may not be any breakdown in the middle of the journey.
- Our cabs are clean and well maintained .
Quality in Service
Our services are updated regularly which gives you better service day by day.
Our website has a user-friendly cab booking interface where you can simply fill up the simple cab booking form and complete your query.
Dedicated Customer Support
We provide you with dedicated backend assistance during your ride through call, WhatsApp, or email.
At Kajaawa you have options to choose your preferred payment method. We accept payments in cash, UPI, or through online banking.
When to use Kajaawa Cabs
You can use our Cab Service for:
- Pickup and drop from Airport.
- Visiting Shillong City and other nearby places.
- Outings, picnics etc. with friends, families or shopping.
- Corporate meetings, appointments, conferences etc.
- Wedding and other functions
Shillong Tourist Cabs
If you are a tourist coming to Shillong, you can avail our tourist cabs service apart from Airport Cabs. Our cab will take you to different tourist spots in Shillong and adjoining areas.
Shillong Local Cabs Service:
If you are in Shillong City you can book Local Cabs with Kajaawa for your city and outskirts travels. We have in our fleet all types of cars from Hatchback, Sedan to SUV.
Explore Shillong with Kajaawa
Shillong is a hill station and is the capital of Meghalaya. The place is loved by tourists because of its beautiful landscapes and lush greenery. Travellers visit Shillong all around the year.
The nearest airport to reach Shillong is Shillong Airport. If you are planning to visit Shillong and explore its beauty you can reach Shillong Airport and from there you can hire Kajaawa Shillong Airport Cabs.
Pre-book Kajaawa Cabs and upon arrival, our cab will receive you from Shillong Airport and drop you at your desired destination.
Places to See during Shillong Visit with Kajaawa Cabs
1. Elephant Falls
Meghalaya is one of the remotest regions in India and has places of breathtaking views due to its scenic beauty. The Elephant Falls is one of such beautiful places on the outskirts of Shillong City. It was originally named Ka Kshaid Lai Pateng Khohsiew, which means three step-waterfalls in the local Khasi language.
As the rock near the waterfalls resembled an elephant, the British named it Elephant Falls but an earthquake destroyed the rock in 1897. It is a popular tourist destination in Shillong and people love to spend their time here. The whiteness and the serene sound of the falls together with the calm breeze will rejuvenate you from city life.
2. Shillong Peak
Located at a height of 1965 m above sea level, Shillong Peak is the highest point of Shillong which offers a bird’s eye view of the whole city. The complete place is quite often surrounded by dense fog and the peak is a must-visit place in Shillong. The elegant semi-circular peak quite often looks like a magnificent crown placed on top of the Shillong hill. Filled with greenery and pine trees, the serene Shillong is believed to have got its name from this particular peak. The blue sky, fluffy clouds along the slow dancing of the pine trees will definitely give a peaceful yet grand treat to the visitors’ eyes.
3. Umiam Lake
This spectacular lake is placed amidst the Sylvan Hills and is located beside the G S Road which means you can visit this lake while coming from Guwahati to Shillong. The beautiful pine trees and the green surroundings add immeasurable beauty to Umiam Lake. It is one of the most visited tourist spots in Meghalaya. It is also famous for its water sports complex which provides for boating, scooting, water cycling, etc.
4. Shillong Golf Course
Shillong prides itself on having one of the oldest, finest, and largest golf courses in the world. The beauty of the Shillong Golf Course is because of its unique greenery and the rhododendron trees. The scenic beauty of the golf course attracts tourists and locals apart from golf lovers. It is also a picnic spot where families love to spend time together.
5. Ward’s Lake
It is located near police bazar and is one of the most famous tourist spots in the city. The lake has amazing greenery with flowers beds and a footpath made of cobblestone. It also has a fountain and a classical wooden bridge which adds charm to the beauty of the lake. People feed the fish of the lake by standing at the wooden bridge. Boating is also available in the lake. Locals visit this lake in the morning for morning walks and jogging because of its green surroundings.
6. Botanical Garden
It is located beside Ward’s Lake and houses exotic plants and rare orchid collections. The botanical garden is a must-visit for nature lovers and especially those who are attracted to plant life. Its name is India Orchidarium and Botanical Garden Shillong.
7. Madina Glass Masjid
This glass mosque is an architectural marvel situated in Laban, Shillong. After sunset, the glass of the mosque glitters and glows giving the masjid a spectacular view. The gigantic structure has a garden in the front with a fountain in the middle and is surrounded by a collection of different flowers.
8. Lady Hydari Park
This beautiful park has a garden, pond, playground, zoo, and a small museum. This park is a good place for adults and children to enjoy some time away from city life. It also has a Japanese Styled Garden which is properly maintained and the park’s lush greenery and cleanliness make it a prime reason for people visiting this place regularly.
Things to do in Shillong with Kajaawa Cabs
- Overnight camping along the riverside of Shnongpdeng in Dawki.
- Adventurous activities: Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Zip Lining and Kayaking in the clean Shnongpdeng River.
- Lakefront Nature Camping in Mawsynram.
- Trekking the David Scott Trail from Mawphlang and the Double Decker Root Bridge at Nongriat.
- Boating in the Umiam Lake and the transparent Umngot River.
- Visit the unique Kongthong Village famous for being the Whistling Village of India.
- Cave Exploration at Mawsmai.
- River Canyoning at Cherrapunjee .
- Umden Village Silk Tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much is the fare of Shillong Airport Taxi?
The fare depends on the type of car you choose. Fare for 4 (four) seater vehicles like Hatchback and Sedan will be from Rs.1500/- to 1800 and for SUV the fare will be Rs.3000/-
2. Will your taxi come on time to the Airport?
Yes, of course. As we have mentioned earlier, our drivers are punctual and will provide you on-time service. While booking your cab you need to share your flight timings and our cab will reach the airport on time.
3. How can I book a Taxi for Shillong Airport?
We have a hassle-free online airport cab booking option on our website. You can fill the cab booking form at the top of this page or else you can directly call us, Whatsapp us @6033114867, or even email us.
4. What are the inclusions and exclusions in the airport taxi fare for Shillong?
Our fare includes:
– driver allowance, fuel charges, and toll tax.
You do not have to pay anything extra for these.
5. What are the payment methods available with Kajaawa?
You can pay by any of the following options:
UPI (Google Pay, PhonePe)
You can also pay cash to the driver but you need to pay some booking amount when you book your cab online.
6. What if the cab does not arrive?
Generally, you do not have to face such a situation but if the cab doesn’t arrive we will arrange another cab for you or we will make a full refund.
7. Can we change the booking dates?
Booking dates can be rescheduled to a future or an early date but you need to inform us at least 1(one) week before your booking date.
8. Is Shillong safe for tourists?
For tourists, Shillong is one of the safest places and tourists visit Shillong all throughout the year..
9. Do I have to carry Identity Proof for going to Shillong Airport?
You should carry your Identity Proof in order to avoid any inconvenience at Shillong Airport.
10. Whom should I contact in case of an emergency during my airport ride?
During your airport ride if there is an emergency please call us @ 6033114867.
11. Can I cancel after booking my taxi?
In case you need to cancel your booking feel free to contact us via call, WhatsApp email. Once we receive your request for cancellation we will cancel your booking and initiate the refund of your payment.
You can go through our cancellation policy page for further information.