6 Days Assam Meghalaya Tour with Kaziranga
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Meghalaya, which is surrounded by green mountains, clean rivers, and breathtaking scenery represents both a natural and talented culture.This tour package will prove to give a superficial view of Meghalaya, with enticing escapes to lakes, hilltops, valleys, forests, beautiful foliage, and untrodden animals.
Places Covered: Guwahati(1N), Shillong(1N), Cherrapunjee(1N), Kaziranga(1N), Mawlynnong(1N)
Activities: Sightseeing Tour.
Tour Type: Adventure, Family type tour.
- Witness the stunning view of Umiam Lake
- Visit the famous Ward’s Lake and Lady Hydari Park of Shillong
- See the amazing view of Mawkdok Dympep valley en route to Cherrapunji
- Witness the cleanest village of Asia, Mawlynnong
- Drive to Kaziranga national park
- Enjoy safari and explore many type of flora and fauna
6 Days Assam Meghalaya Tour with Kaziranga Itinerary
- You will be received at Guwahati Airport or Railway Station.
- On the way, watch enchantingly mannered Barapani called Umiam Lake.You could also visit Ward's Lake and Lady Hydari Park.
- You can spend the evening in leisure.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Get through with a heavy breakfast and be ready to travel to the highest altitude and wettest town of Meghalaya- Cherrapunjee.
- On the way, stop at Shillong Peak and Mawkdok Dympep valley for a spectacular bird's eye view.
- The Majestic Garden of Caves and the beautiful Elephant Falls.
- Drive back to Shillong and check-in at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Cherrapunji
- Get ready for an exciting day at Mawlynnong.
- Witness the cleanest village in Asia.
- Explore the cleanliness of the village and learn about its sanitation.
- You can enjoy the sightseeing in the village with some amazing activities.
- Return to Shillong for overnight stay and dinner.
Overnight stay in Mawlynnong
- Wake and have your delicious breakfast and get ready for a exciting day tour.
- Leave for the next amazing destination- Kaziranga.
- Spend some quality time with your friends and family at Kaziranga National Park.
- Stay at the place and relax.
- Enjoy the evening at the resort in Kaziranga.
Overnight stay in Kaziranga
- Have your healthy breakfast before the tour to Kaziranga.
- Visit the national park in the morning.
- Enjoy the safaris and sightseeing in the forest.
- Explore various species of flora and fauna in the park.
- Leave for Guwahati by the evening.
- On reaching Guwahati check-in to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Guwahati
- A drive to Guwahati Airport or Railway Station with the representative will end the tour.
- Shillong: Hotel Blue Pine/ Sky View Guest House/ Similar
- Cherrapunji:Abobe of clouds/ Amazing Resort/ Similar
- Kaziranga:Kaziranga Eco Camp/ Kaziranga Guest House/ Similar
- Guwahati:Hotel Rashmi/ N.K. HOTEL/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Holiday Hills / Orange Homestay/ Similar
- Cherrapunji:Hotel Labana/ Aisha Guest house/ Similar
- Kaziranga:IORA The Retreat/ Bon Villa Retreat/ Similar
- Guwahati:Pemaling Lords Eco Inn Guwahati/ Hotel Aashiyana/ Similar
- Shillong: M-Crown Hotel / Hotel Heiga VNS/ Similar
- Cherrapunji:Polo Orchid Resort/ Jiva Resort/ Similar
- Kaziranga:IORA The Retreat/ Bon Villa Retreat/ Similar
- Guwahati:Hotel Vivanta/ Hotel Shoolin Grand/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.