Fascinating Assam Meghalaya Tour Package
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
The tour to these beautiful states of northeast India is the best part. Meghalaya also known as the abode of clouds offers a tremendous number of tourist sights to visit. Stretching from the huge lavish green mountains to the big waterfalls falling majestically from a certain height, every single phenomena here is breathtaking. Also the historic state of Assam is not less. Here you can find great institutes to visit and unique parks and world renowned Natural Wild Life Park Of Kaziranga, Assam endowed with nature and many more.
Places Covered: Shillong (2N), Shnongpdeng (1N), Kaziranga (2N)
Activities: Sightseeing, Wildlife and Camping
Tour Type: Private Tour
- Head to Shillong and on the way stop and enjoy the view of the grand Umiam Lake
- Rejuvenate yourself by visiting the beautiful Ward's Lake and the lush green Lady Hydari Park
- Explore the beautiful waterfalls, cave and park at Cherrapunji
- Witness the cleanest village and the crystal clear Umnogt River
- Camping overnight amidst bonfire beside the calm and serene Umngot River
- Experience Wildlife Safari on the back of an Elephant and also on Jeep at Kaziranga National Park
- Witness the rare and endangered one-horned rhinoceros, tiger and other animals and birds
Fascinating Assam Meghalaya Tour Package Itinerary
- Start your journey on arrival at Guwahati from where you will be picked up and driven to Shillong.
- On the way, enjoy the view of the wonderful Umiam Lake and take good photographs there.
- Reach Shillong and check in to your hotel.
- Later move out and have a local visit to the nearby places like Orchidarium, Ward’s Lake and Lady Hydari Park etc.
- Get back to your hotel and spend time in leisure.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Wake up early in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Begin your wonderful trip to Cherrapunji.
- Enroute visit the beautiful Elephant Falls.
- Visit the Mawkdok Dympep Valley, Seven Sisters Falls, Nohkalikai Falls and Mawsmai Cave, etc.
- Also visit Garden of Caves and Eco Park.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Start your journey to Mawlynnong and Dawki in the morning after your breakfast.
- You will explore Mawlynnong once awarded by UNESCO as the cleanest village of Asia.
- Visit the Jingmaham Living Root Bridge a self evolved bridge from the roots of the trees.
- Drive ahead to Dawki, one of the popular sites in Meghalaya.
- Umngot River of Dawki is famous as one of the crystal clear river.
- Boat in the crystal clear water and see the river bed and aquatic life clearly.
- Visit Tamabil border town, an international border between Bangladesh and India.
- Later head to Shnognpdeng for camping with bonfire beside the Umngot River.
Overnight riverside Camping in Shnongpdeng
- Early morning after breakfast drive to Kaziranga National Park.
- Enjoy the scenic ride of 5- 6 hrs journey from Shillong To Kaziranga.
- You can do photoshoot at Umiam Lake while on the way.
- Check in at the resort/hotel and spend your evening at leisure.
Overnight stay in Kaziranga
- Early morning get ready for an adventurous tour of Kaziranga.
- Explore the wild fauna and flora of this majestic forest.
- Take an Elephant Safari in the Western Range and witness the life of wild animals including the famous one-horned Rhinoceros.
- Apart from the one-horned rhinoceros, tiger, rare birds and deer are the main attractions of Kaziranga National Park.
- Later go for a Jeep Safari and explore the wildlife closely in the Central Range of the Park.
- After exploring wildlife at the park return back to the resort/hotel for rest.
Overnight stay in Kaziranga
- Today you will depart from Kaziranga, taking all the beautiful memories of your Meghalaya and Assam Tour.
- You will be dropped back to Guwahati Airport or Railway Station for your journey ahead.
- Shillong: Jessica Residency/Sky View Guest House/ Saman Guest House/ or Similar
- Shnongpdeng:Kajaawa Camping
- Kaziranga: Kaziranga Eco Village/ Kaziranga Florican Lodge/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Island Park/ Silver Brook Resort/ Rockski Boutique/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng:Kajaawa Private Camping
- Kaziranga: Bon Villa Retreat/ Dhanshree Resort/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Heiga VNS/ Loft Executive Inn/Similar
- Dawki:Kajaawa Private Camping
- Kaziranga: Borgos Resort/ Infinity Resorts/ Iora Retreat/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
23,950 per person
27,700 per person
37,700 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation with Complimentary Breakfast
- Sightseeing and Transportation
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Driver Allowance
- Elephant Safari and Jeep Safari
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Charges on extra usage of vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in Inclusions
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account