Lakefront Nature Camping in Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Enjoy Lakefront Nature Camping in Mawsynram, Meghalaya at best price. This well-equipped campground is tucked comfortably in a beautiful green environment surrounded by deep forests, spectacular mountains, caverns, and a clean lake at the fore.
Enjoy your holiday in the dome tents and cottage tents, which provide standard facilities such as restrooms, air mattresses, and camping mats. Hiking, kayaking, fishing, swimming, and caving are some of the activities available at the campsite. This campground is located in Mawsynram's Phlang Mawsyrpat Village.
Check-In: 11:00 AM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Activities: Camping, Adventure
Tour Type: Private Tour, Group Tour
- Enjoy camping in the world's wettest location, which is also endowed with lush greenery
- Wake up to the sounds of birds singing and enjoy the natural surroundings of the campground and the breeze from the lake
- Enjoy bird viewing and other exciting activities like fishing, hiking, kayaking (at your own cost)
- Watch the stars under the glow of a campfire in the middle of the deep forest
Lakefront Nature Camping in Mawsynram, Meghalaya Itinerary
- When you arrive at the campground, you will be blown away by the breathtaking scenery.
- Get settled inside your tent.
- Following noon, try walking, fishing, kayaking, swimming, and caving at the campground (on your own).
- Observe migrating birds while enjoying evening munchies.
- After supper, gather your friends around a warm bonfire.
- Spend the night comfortably in your tents.
Overnight camping in Mawsynram
- Wake up in your comfortable camp bed and have your delicious breakfast.
- Check out of your campsite and return to the city with wonderful recollections.
How To Reach Mawsynram Campsite
You can reach Mawsynram campsite by taking a car or state transport buses from Shillong which takes about 60 km.
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
500per person on twin sharing basis
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast.
- Camping and Bonfire Arrangements
- Meals other than what is included
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional services or activity
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursed will be made against missed services.
- Travelers are required to show their valid identity card and the booking voucher at the time of check-in to the campsite.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- Unmarried couples are not allowed to stay in one tent.
- Transportation including pick up from and drop to the campsite is not included in the package. ·
- The menu for dinner is not fixed and may vary depending upon availability.
- In case of bad weather conditions, if camping may not be feasible, we will try to arrange a homestay for you and it may incur extra costs payable by you. In the event of non-availability of homestay, the camping booking shall stand cancelled with applicable refunds.
- There may be some days/months during monsoon when private camping may not be available. In that event we will arrange normal camping for you and the amount difference shall be refunded to you within 7(seven) business days in your bank account.
- In case of any unforeseen situation which is beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your camping itinerary or dates of travel.·
- Parking will be chargeable at Rs.30/- for 2 wheelers and Rs.50/- for four-wheelers.
- Kajaawa is a booking platform and may not be able to monitor the activities in the campsite.
- You must not litter on the campsite and throw it in the dustbin to maintain the area clean.
- The campsite does not have locker facilities so you may keep your valuable belongings with you inside your tent.
- Water activities must be performed with life jackets, gears and equipment under expert supervision.
- In case of bad weather conditions, water activities may not be possible and may get cancelled. In that event, you will get a refund of the payment made for the activity.
- You can reschedule the booking free up to 3 days prior to your arrival, subject to the availability of tents.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges if cancellation is made 3 days before the date of
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 1-3 days before the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 0-1 day before the tour.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid on the day of arrival.
- There shall be a refund of 100% if cancellation is made 3 days before the tour.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 (seven) business in customer's bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions on Lakefront Nature Camping in Mawsynram, Meghalaya
Yes, breakfast will be available at Mawsynram Campsite.
Yes, bedding, blankets, and pillows are given for your camping trip and are included in the Mawsynram Camping Package.
Yes, a bonfire or a campfire is provided during the Mawsynram Camping.
Yes, there is a parking facility inside the Mawsynram Campsite for two-wheelers as well as four-wheelers.
Yes, you can keep your belongings inside your tents and in case you have anything costly, you can keep it with the campsite owner.