Book Shillong Cherrapunji Dawki Guwahati Tour
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Nature's bounty abounds in northeast India, a paradise mostly untouched by humans. Northeast India is a treasure scape for explorers, thanks to its rolling hills and valleys, waterfalls, culture, traditions, and life celebrations.
Places Covered: Shillong (2N), Guwahati (2N)
Tour Type: Private Tour, Group Tour
- Visit Umiam Lake, also known as Barapani, the Meghalaya's largest man-made lake
- Visit to Ward's Lake and the Cathedral of Mary
- Visit the beautiful Shillong Peak, Bangladesh Border
- Take a deviation to Cherrapunjee, the world's wettest city
- Nohsngithiang and Nohkalikai Falls, along with Elephant Falls, are spectacular to see
- Majestic Mawsmai Cave, hiding a mushy cave to explore
Book Shillong Cherrapunji Dawki Guwahati Tour Itinerary
- Upon arrival at Guwahati Airport or Station, you will be received and escorted to Shillong.
- On the route, see Umiam Lake, also known as Barapani, Meghalaya's largest artificial lake, hidden among Sylvan hills adorned with Khasi pines and exquisite beauty.
- Because you have the evenings free to explore the countryside at your leisure, shopping at the Police Bazar would be a good idea.
- Thereafter check in at your hotel and have a good night sleep.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- After breakfast, begin your journey to Mawlynnong and take in the stunning scenery.
- In Shnongpdeng, visit Umngot River to see the splendour of the world's cleanest river.
- The world's oldest Living Root Bridge, made of tangles of plant roots, as well as nature's wonder, the Balancing Rock, will be on display.
- The next stop for the day would be the Bangladesh viewpoint and Skywalk.
- Return to Shillong by car and spend the night at Shillong.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- After a filling breakfast, prepare to journey to Cherrapunjee, Meghalaya's tallest and wettest town.
- Watch the Shillong Peak for a fantastic and sharp view.
- The Majestic Garden of Caves and the beautiful Elephant Falls, both of which have easy-to-walk steps and chains, would be the next stops.
- We will proceed on to the mysterious Mawsmai Caves, which are constructed of limestone.
- The day's final destination would be Nohkalikai Falls and Seven Sisters Falls, which are known as the world's fourth highest waterfalls and are also linked to a legend that would keep you guessing until you visit them.
- Return back to Guwahati.
- Check in at your hotel in Guwahati and have a peaceful sleep.
Overnight stay in Guwahati
- You can visit the Sankardev Kalakshetra museum and for the river cruise at Brahmaputra.
- Return to the hotel and have a restful sleep.
- Enjoy your dinner at night at your hotel in Guwahati.
Overnight stay in Guwahati
- Wake up with all the recollection of this wonderfukl tour and have your breakfast.
- Later, drive to Guwahati airport/railway station for your departure.
- Shillong: Hotel Blue Pine/ Sky View Guest House/ Similar
- Guwahati:Hotel Rashmi/ N.K. HOTEL/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Holiday Hills / Orange Homestay/ Similar
- Guwahati:Pemaling Lords Eco Inn Guwahati/ Hotel Aashiyana/ Similar
- Shillong: M-Crown Hotel / Hotel Heiga VNS/ Similar
- Guwahati:Hotel Vivanta/ Hotel Shoolin Grand/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
17,600 per person
19,650 per person
35,550 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.