Guwahati Shillong Cherrapunji Tour Package
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
The northeast region of India also referred to as the seven sisters of the country is considered to be the most endearing, and wondrous place across the globe. In addition to being the only floating national park in the world, Northeast India is also known for having the cleanest hamlet in Asia and the wettest spot on the planet. This tour visit will take you around some of the most mesmerizing and fascinating places around Assam and Meghalaya as you visit the Kaziranga National Park and witness the beauty of Cherrapunjii as you travel around Shillong.
Places Covered: Guwahati(2N), Kaziranga (2N), Cherrapunji(2N)
Activities: Nature walk, Adventure, Scenery, Sightseeing
Tour Type: Family Trip, Friends Tour, Adventure Trip, Group Travel
- Enjoy the view of the river Brahmaputra in the River Cruise
- Visit the intriguing and pleasant temples in Guwahati
- Wildlife adventure trail around Kaziranga
- Enjoy the beautiful parks of Kaziranga as you get a ride on the elephant back
- Behold the breathtaking views of the region-specific flora and fauna
- Get to see the Umiam Lake and the Mawsmai cave among many other astonishing places in Cherrapunji
Guwahati Shillong Cherrapunji Tour Package Itinerary
- You will be picked up from the Guwahati airport and dropped off at Kaziranga by our agent/representative.
- Enjoy the evening view at the River Cruise.
- Check in at the hotel and rest comfortably.
Overnight stay in Guwahati
- Have breakfast at the hotel and have a tour around Guwahati.
- Visit the famous Guwahati Museum and the Eco Park.
Overnight stay in Guwahati
- After breakfast, check out of the Hotel in Guwahati and head to Kaziranga.
- Enjoy a leisurely evening.
- Check-in at the hotel and have a leisurely rest.
Overnight stay in Kaziranga
- Head to an elephant back ride early morning and enjoy the nature view.
- After breakfast at the hotel, head for the Jeep Safari in the Central range of Kaziranga.
- The Central Range encompasses the Daphlang and Kathpora, with Kohora serving as its entry point.
- Get back to the hotel and enjoy wonderful dusk at the local village and tea gardens.
Overnight stay in Kaziranga
- Have breakfast at the hotel, check out and set off to Cherrapunji
- Witness the Umiam Lake or Barapani on your way to Shillong. It is Meghalaya’s biggest artificial lake and has a really beautiful..
- Check-in at the hotel and rest leisurely.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Have your breakfast at your hotel in Shillong and start your tour to Cherrapunji
- Witness the Mawkdok Dympep Valley and admire Garden of Caves.
- Visit astounding waterfalls like Nohkalikai Falls, Sevensister Falls and Wei Sawdong Falls.
- Set out for a leisurely trek to the Mawsmai Caves made of limestone, this natural cave has several astounding formations.
- You can also visit Eco Park and Ramakrishna Mission ashram later in the day.
Overnight stay in Cherrapunji
- After breakfast, drive down to the Guwahati Railway Station/ Airport and take back amazing memories of this memorable trip.
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.