Enthralling Assam Meghalaya Tour
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Nature's wealth abounds in northeast India, a heaven that has mostly been untrodden. Northeast India, with its rolling hills and valleys, waterfalls, culture, traditions, and life celebrations, is a treasure mine for explorers. This tour offers you the finest exposure of Meghalaya with the mesmerizing scapes of Umiam Lake, the gorgeous Seven Sisters Falls, Nohkalikai Falls, majestic caves and a market which is worth to be surveyed– the Police Bazar.
Places Covered: Shillong (2N), Guwahati (1N)
Tour Type: Group Tour
- Visit Umiam Lake, also known as Barapani and enjoy its spectacular view
- Visit to Ward's Lake and the Cathedral of Mary
- For an evening break, wander in the famous Police Bazar
- Take a deviation to Cherrapunjee, the world's wettest city
- Nohsngithiang and Nohkalikai Falls are spectacular to see
- Majestic Mawsmai Cave, hiding a mushy cave to explore
- At Guwahati, take a thrilling Brahmaputra river cruise
Enthralling Assam Meghalaya Tour Itinerary
- Arrive at Guwahati Airport or Station and be greeted before being driven to Shillong.
- On the way, catch sight of the Umiam Lake, also known as Barapani, which is Meghalaya's largest artificial lake, nestled among Sylvan Hills ornamented with Khasi pines and breathtaking beauty.
- Visiting to the Shillong Golf Course and Ward's Lake will be worthwhile.
- Evenings are free to explore the countryside at your leisure, so shopping at the Police Bazar would prove to be worthwhile.
- Check in at your hotel in Shillong.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- After breakfast, take a day trip to Cherrapunjee, the world's wettest place. Visit the well-known Elephant along the way.
- Stop at the Duwan Sing Syiem vantage point in Sohra for a breathtaking view of the Hills.
- Visit to the breathtaking Seven Sisters Falls also called the Nohsngithiang Falls and Nohkalikai Falls in Cherrapunjee.
- Then, within the Mawsmai Cave, take a relaxing cave walk. The limestone cave is a natural treasure that contains numerous formations.
- The Ramakrishna Mission shall be your next stop.
- Return to Shillong, where you will spend the night.
- NOTE: During the winter, the majority of rivers are dry.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Drive to Guwahati and get to see the famous Guwahati Museum and spend some quality time in Eco Park of Guwahati.
- The Brahmaputra River journey in the evening would mark an ideal finish to the day.
- Later in the evening check in at your hotel in Guwahati for a restful sleep.
Overnight stay in Guwahati
- Wake up and have your delicious breakfast.
- Drive to Guwahati airport/railway station for your departure.
- Shillong: Hotel Blue Pine/ Sky View Guest House/ Similar
- Guwahati:Hotel Rashmi/ N.K. HOTEL/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Holiday Hills / Orange Homestay/ Similar
- Guwahati:Pemaling Lords Eco Inn Guwahati/ Hotel Aashiyana/ Similar
- Shillong: M-Crown Hotel / Hotel Heiga VNS/ Similar
- Guwahati:Hotel Vivanta/ Hotel Shoolin Grand/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
13,650 per person
15,100 per person
27,150 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.