Splendid Guwahati Shillong Cherrapunji Tour
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
The northeast region of India, seven sisters of the country is considered to be the most gorgeous and endearing place across the globe. In addition to having region-specific beauties like the only floating national park in the world, and the wettest place on land, Northeast India is also known for having the cleanest hamlet in Asia among many other great. This tour visit will take you around some of the most intriguing places around Assam. You will also get to visit the wettest place on and-Cherrapunji and also get to see the beauty of the cleanest village on the Asian continent- Mawlynnong village.
Places Covered: Guwahati(1N), Shillong(3N)
Activities: Nature walk, Scenery, Cultural Sightseeing
Tour Type: Private Tour, Honeymoon Tour
- Explore the wonderful and breathtaking sites at Guwahati
- Enjoy the beautiful view at Shillong as you visit the local villages
- Behold the breathtaking views of the region-specific flora and fauna
- Visit the Single Decker Living Root Bridge and also other famous places like Seven sister falls and many more, as you visit the wettest place on earth- Cherrapunji
- Take a tour around Mawlynnong the cleanest village in India
Splendid Guwahati Shillong Cherrapunji Tour Itinerary
- You will be picked up from the Guwahati airport and dropped off at the hotel.
- Visit the famous Guwahati Museum and the Eco park.
- Check-in at the hotel and rest for the day.
Overnight stay in Guwahati
- Have breakfast at the hotel and set to our next destination Shillong.
- En route witness the beautiful Umiam Lake.
- Check-in at the hotel.
- Enjoy a leisurely evening with local sightseeing and witnessing the beauty of the city.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- After breakfast, check out of the Hotel as the wettest place on earth, Cherrapunjee.
- Visit the well-known Elephant Falls on the route.
- Visit Mawsmai Cave, Seven Sisters Falls, and Nohkalikai Falls in Cherrapunjee and also get to see the Thankarang Park and Koh Ramhah.
- Check-in at the hotel and rest leisurely.
Overnight stay in Cherrapunji
- After breakfast at the hotel, get ready to head to the most cleanest village in Asia- Mawlynnong.
- Witness the beautiful surrounding and fresh greenery at Mawlynnong.
- Spend some time admiring the beauty of village.
- Later check in at your hotel for a restful sleep.
Overnight stay in Mawlynnong
- After breakfast, drive down to the Guwahati Railway Station/ Airport and take back amazing memories of this memorable trip.
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
18,100 per person
19,850 per person
32,500 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.