Meghalaya Adventure Honeymoon Tour
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
You will have one of the the best time of your life by booking this Meghalaya Travel Package. At the start of this tour, you will visit the beautiful Umiam Lake and explore the amazing culture of Shillong and its people. Visit the Romantic view of Shillong, Mawlynnong and Dawki. Enjoy boating on the crystal clear Umngot River and spend your lovely time admiring the beauty of its beauty. Have many adventurous activities with your loved one at the riverside of Shnongpdeng.
Places Covered: Shillong(2N), Shnongpdeng(1N), Guwahati(1N)
Tour Type: Honeymoon Tour
- Spend quality time with your loved one at Umiam Lake
- Take a tour of Shillong and its surroundings
- Trek about 3500 steps to see the amazing Double Decker Root Bridge
- Take in the sights and sounds of Cleanest Village and Cleanest River
- At Shnongpdeng's riverside, spend the night camping with a bonfire
- Snorkelling, zip-lining, kayaking, and cliff jumping are among activities that can be done with your loved one
- Spend some quality time with your dearest on the Brahmaputra Cruise in the evening
Meghalaya Adventure Honeymoon Tour Itinerary
- Pickup from the Guwahati Airport or Railway Station.
- Guwahati Shillong road trip is beautiful with many amazing scenic views.
- Stop at Umiam Lake if you want to spend some time with your loved one.
- Check into your accommodation and rest for a while.
- In the evening, take a stroll around the police market and do some shopping.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- It's time to move for an adventurous day in Cherrapunji.
- Trek to Double Decker Root Bridge which is about 3500 steps to Nongriat
- Refresh yourself with the cool water which flows beneath the bridge.
- In the evening, transfer to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Cherrapunji
- Transfer to Mawlynnong Village, one of Asia's cleanest village.
- After a 10-minute journey from Mawlynnong, see the Living Root Bridge at Riwai Village.
- Later head to Dawki and visit the Indo-Bangladesh Border.
- In Dawki, go boating on the crystal clear Umngot River.
- Transfer to the Shnongpdeng Campsite, which is located near Dawki.
- Enjoy the special bonfire which is specially arranged for you near the river.
Overnight camping in Shnongpdeng
- After checking out of the camp, head to the Shnongpdeng River for some excitement.
- Snorkelling, ziplining, kayaking, and cliff jumping may all be combined with an exciting picture shoot.
- Spend some time near the river with your loved one.
- Arrive in Guwahati and check into your accommodation.
- In the evening, take a boat ride on the Brahmaputra River.
Overnight stay in Guwahati
- Check out of your hotel with all your lovely memories.
- Transfer to Guwahati Airport/Railway Station to begin your journey back home.
- Shillong: Hotel Blue Pine/ Sky View Guest House/ Similar
- Cherrapunji:Amazing Resort / JMS Lodge/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng: Kajaawa Camping
- Guwahati: Hotel Rashmi/ N.K. HOTEL/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Holiday Hills / Orange Homestay/ Similar
- Cherrapunji:Hotel Labana /Aisha Guesthouse/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng: Kajaawa Camping
- Guwahati: Pemaling Lords Eco Inn Guwahati/ Hotel Aashiyana/ Similar
- Shillong: M-Crown Hotel / Hotel Heiga VNS/ Similar
- Cherrapunji:Cherrapunji Holiday Resort / Polo Orchid Resort/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng: Betelnut Resort
- Guwahati: Hotel Vivanta/ Hotel Shoolin Grand/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
17,500 per person
19,600 per person
32,000 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.