Kayaking in Dawki, Shnongpdeng Meghalaya
Duration: 1 hr
If you are a water sports lover then Kayaking at Dawki, Shnongpdeng will definitely fascinate you. Kayaking in Dawki is a famous water sport of Meghalaya. While Kayaking at Dawki, you will navigate your kayak through Asia’s cleanest river surrounded by scenic mountains. Kayaking is actually done on the crystal clear river, Umngot which will allow you to see the rocks and pebbles inside the river from its surface. Kayaking is performed normally on still water, therefore, even beginners can do Kayaking at Dawki Shnongpdeng, Meghalaya for a breathtaking experience. Kayaking activity will last for 1 hour and a minimum of 2 (two) persons are required to do this water sport.
Places Covered: Shnongpdeng (1N)
Tour Type: Adventure Tour
- Arrive at the spot and gear up for Kayaking
- Wear your life jackets and take your kayak and paddles
- Follow the instructions given by the professionals before navigating
- Enjoy Kayaking at the crystal clear Dawki, Shnongpdeng river
- Witness the mesmerising and green mountains surrounding each edge while Kayaking
- Boost your adrenaline while you get a new level of experience
Kayaking in Dawki, Shnongpdeng Meghalaya Itinerary
- After arriving at the location the tour operator will provide you with kayak and life jackets, (wearing life jackets are compulsory).
- Our experts will also teach you the basic lessons of kayaking before the activity.
- After that under the guidance of our professionals you will perform kayaking at the Shnongpdeng River.
- While kayaking at Umngot River you will witness the green mountains on nearby edges.
- After finishing the one hour activity, you can also do a local tour.
- Leave the spot with all the memories of kayaking.
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- waterproof watches
- Extra set of clothes
500 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Equipment Usage
- Things which are not included above
- A maximum of two (2) people are required to do the activity.
- Book early and reach on time at the spot or else you will miss your chance to do Kayaking.
- Kayaking is not allowed while in the state of alcohol or any other intoxicants.
- Strictly follow the instructions given by the experts for Kayaking.
- Equipment provided to you should be at its original condition after your activity.
- In case of damages of the equipment, you have to pay its cost to the tour operator.
- Life jackets are compulsory for both swimmers and non-swimmers while kayaking.
- Do not try to pollute the river with substances like water bottles, chips wrappers, biscuit wrappers etc.
- You have to pay the full amount for children above five (5) years, as they will be counted as adults.
- If the weather is not favourable, Kayaking timing may be shifted or it may be cancelled.
- In case Kayaking is cancelled for reasons other than bad weather, you can choose alternative activities like Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Cliff Jumping etc. as per your choice.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges, if cancellation is made 3 days before the date of tour.
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 2 days before the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 0-1 day before the tour.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid on the day of arrival.
- There shall be a refund of 100% if cancellation is made 3 days before the tour.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 (seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.
- In case Kayaking is cancelled due to bad weather, a refund will be made.
- If Kayaking is cancelled for any other reason apart from bad weather you can choose alternative activities like Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Cliff Jumping etc. as per your choice or else a refund will be made.