Camping in Krang Suri
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Krang Suri is endowed with hidden beauty, greenery and its waterfalls. Camping in Krang Suri gives you an opportunity to enjoy camping around nature and greenery. The environment at the Krang Suri campsite will rejuvenate you. Travellers go for boating and swim in the blue water with life jackets under the supervision of experts. You can enjoy overnight camping at Krang Suri in front of a warm bonfire.
Check-In: 11:00 AM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Tour Type: Private Tour
- Travel to Krang Suri to visit the stunning Krang Suri Waterfalls
- Enjoy overnight camping in Krang Suri
- Spend quality time with your family, friends in front of a warm bonfire
- Enjoy an amazing camping experience near the stunning waterfall
Camping in Krang Suri Itinerary
- Arrive around 11:00 a.m. at Krang Suri.
- Witness the breathtaking Krang Suri Waterfalls.
- In the evening, gather around a warm fire with your friends and family.
- Enjoy an overnight camping experience at Krang Suri.
Overnight camping in Krang Suri
- Wake up in the morning and have your breakfast.
- Return to your hometown with warm memories of this fantastic Krang Suri camping trip.
How To Reach Krang-Suri Campsite
Distance between Shillong and Krangsuri is about 89 km. You can book a cab or hire a two wheeler on rent to reach Krangsuri from Shillong.
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Dinner (Veg) from Camping Package onwards
- Camping and Bonfire Arrangements
- Equipment Usage in Activities
- Meals other than what is included
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursed will be made against missed services.
- Travelers are required to show their valid identity card and the booking voucher at the time of check-in to the campsite.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- Unmarried couples are not allowed to stay in one tent.
- Transportation including pick up from and drop to the campsite is not included in the package. ·
- The menu for dinner is not fixed and may vary depending upon availability.
- In case of bad weather conditions, if camping may not be feasible, we will try to arrange a homestay for you and it may incur extra costs payable by you. In the event of non-availability of homestay, the camping booking shall stand cancelled with applicable refunds.
- There may be some days/months during monsoon when private camping may not be available. In that event we will arrange normal camping for you and the amount difference shall be refunded to you within 7(seven) business days in your bank account.
- In case of any unforeseen situation which is beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your camping itinerary or dates of travel.·
- Parking will be chargeable at Rs.30/- for 2 wheelers and Rs.50/- for four-wheelers.
- Kajaawa is a booking platform and may not be able to monitor the activities in the campsite.
- You must not litter on the campsite and throw it in the dustbin to maintain the area clean.
- The campsite does not have locker facilities so you may keep your valuable belongings with you inside your tent.
- Water activities must be performed with life jackets, gears and equipment under expert supervision.
- In case of bad weather conditions, water activities may not be possible and may get cancelled. In that event, you will get a refund of the payment made for the activity.
- You can reschedule the booking free up to 3 days prior to your arrival, subject to the availability of tents.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges if cancellation is made 3 days before the date of tour.
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 1-3 days before the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 0-1 day before the tour.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid on the day of arrival.
- There shall be a refund of 100% if cancellation is made 3 days before the tour.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 (seven) business in the customer's bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions on Camping in Krang Suri
Yes, breakfast is provided during camping in Krang Suri.
Yes, bedding, blankets, and pillows are provided for your camping trip and are included in the camping package.
Yes, a bonfire or a campfire is provided during the camping.
Camping in Krang-Suri is a forest camping surrounded by lush greenery.
Yes, while overnight camping, rechargeable lights are installed inside the tents.
Yes, there is parking space available above the the Krang Suri Campsite from where travellers have to walk down to the campsite.
You can store your luggage inside the tents at Krang Suri, but if you have anything costly, you can keep it with the owner.