Magical Shillong and Cherrapunji Tour
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
These four days Magical Shillong and Cherrapunji Tour will be the most amazing days you will ever experience. The scenic beauty of Meghalaya is worth seeing at least once in your life. With this special Shillong Tour, you will get to see the best parts of the region.
Places Covered: Cherrapunji(2N), Shillong(1N)
Activities: Sightseeing, Trekking
Tour Type: Private Tour, Group Tour
- Drive through Umiam Lake, Mawkdok Dympep valley and reach Cherrapunji
- Excursion to the wettest place on earth, Cherrapunji
- Visit the incredible Nohkalikai Falls and spend some time admiring its beauty
- Trek down 3000 steps to the Double Decker Root Bridge in Nongriat
- Have fun-filled activities in the Dawki River
Magical Shillong and Cherrapunji Tour Itinerary
- Pickup from Guwahati Airport/Railway Station to Cherrapunji.
- On its way, visit the beautiful Umiam Lake, Mawkdok Dympep Valley, Seven Sister Falls and Mawsmai Cave.
- Check in at the hotel and take pleasant sleep.
Overnight stay in Cherrapunji
- Have your flavorous breakfast and head to the incredible Nohkalikai Falls.
- Begin your Trek from Tirana to Nongriat to set foot on the Double Decker Root Bridge.
- After a tiring day, you will overstay at Cherrapunji’s hotel.
Overnight stay in Cherrapunji
- After a healthy breakfast, visit Dawki island.
- Do various fun-filled activities like Kayaking, Boating, Zip lining, etc at Dawki RIver.
- Come to Shillong and have a restful sleep.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- After a sumptuous breakfast, you will be dropped off at Guwahati Airport/ Railway station as per your preference.
- Shillong: Nalgre Guest House/ Sky View Guest House/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Abobe of clouds/ JMS Lodge/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Sapphire/ Orange Homestay/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: The Cresent Hotel/Aisha Guesthouse/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Polo Tower/ Hotel Heiga VNS/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Jiva Resort/ Polo Orchid Resort/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
13,600 per person
15,150 per person
27,100 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast.
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 (seven) business days in the customer's bank account.