Camping at Nongjrong
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Camping in Nongjrong offers breathtaking views of nature and magnificent valleys that are cloud-covered in the sunrise. If you travel all the way to the corner of the hilltop to obtain a better view of the clouds, you will not be disappointed. Overnight camping is offered in the lovely Nongjrong valley. Spend quality time with your friends or family while camping at Nongjrong with a bonfire.
Check-In: 11:00 AM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Tour Type: Private Tour
- Camp overnight with bonfire at the Nongjrong valley
- Wake up pre dawn and get ready for the breathtaking sunrise view
- At sunrise get mesmerised by the stunning view of the clouds at the valley
- Enjoy the panoramic view of the picturesque Nongjrong valley from the top
Camping at Nongjrong Itinerary
- Reach the stunning Nongjrong valley before evening.
- Set up your tent and experience a full night camping on the Nongjrong valley.
- Spend some quality time with your friends or family beside a warm bonfire.
- Get settled in your tent for restful sleep.
Overnight camping in Nongjrong
- Wake up early in the morning to witness the gorgeous view of clouds at Nongjrong Valley, where the clouds are above the valley.
- You may later leave your campsite of Nongjrong and return to your hometown with this wonderful camping trip.
How To Reach Nongjrong Campsite
You can reach Nongjrong campsite visit car which is almost 89 km away from Shillong.
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
Not Available per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast.
- Dinner (Veg) from Camping Package onwards.
- Camping and Bonfire Arrangements
- Equipment Usage in Activities
- Meals other than what is included
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursed will be made against missed services.
- Traveller’s are required to show their valid identity card and the booking voucher at the time of check-in to the campsite.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- Unmarried couples are not allowed to stay in one tent.
- Transportation including pick up from and drop to the campsite is not included in the package. ·
- The menu for dinner is not fixed and may vary depending upon availability.
- In case of bad weather conditions, if camping may not be feasible, we will try to arrange a homestay for you and it may incur extra costs payable by you. In the event of non-availability of homestay, the camping booking shall stand cancelled with applicable refunds.
- There may be some days/months during monsoon when private camping may not be available. In that event we will arrange normal camping for you and the amount difference shall be refunded to you within 7(seven) business days in your bank account.
- In case of any unforeseen situation which is beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your camping itinerary or dates of travel.·
- Parking will be chargeable at Rs.30/- for 2 wheelers and Rs.50/- for four-wheelers.
- Kajaawa is a booking platform and may not be able to monitor the activities in the campsite.
- You must not litter on the campsite and throw it in the dustbin to maintain the area clean.
- The campsite does not have locker facilities so you may keep your valuable belongings with you inside your tent.
- Water activities must be performed with life jackets, gears and equipment under expert supervision.
- In case of bad weather conditions, water activities may not be possible and may get cancelled. In that event, you will get a refund of the payment made for the activity.
- You can reschedule the booking free up to 3 days prior to your arrival, subject to the availability of tents.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges if cancellation is made 3 days before the date of tour.
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 1-3 days before the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 0-1 day before the tour.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid on the day of arrival.
- There shall be a refund of 100% if cancellation is made 3 days before the tour.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 (seven) business in the customer's bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions on Camping at Nongjrong
Yes, our camping package includes dinner and breakfast, which are offered at the campsite.
Indian and Asian dishes are available. Our meals consist of rice, dal, potato fry, salad, and chutney, among other things. Maggi or toast with eggs is available for breakfast.
Yes, bedding, blankets, and pillows are given for your camping trip and are included in the camping package.
Yes, a campfire is provided during the camping.
Camping ar Nongjrong is a forest camping surrounded by lush greenery.
Yes, while overnight camping, rechargeable lights are installed inside the tents.
Yes, there is parking space available outside the Nongjrong Campsite for two-wheelers and four-wheelers.
You can store your luggage inside the tents, but if you have anything costly, you can keep it with the campsite owner.