Camping at Dawki Shnongpdeng
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Book camping in Dawki, Shnongpdeng and enjoy the best time of your life admiring the peaceful overnight camping with your friends and family. We provide best accommodation facilities and various adventurous activities.
Check-In: 12:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Places Covered: Shnongpdeng
Activities: Camping, Kayaking, Cliff Jumping, Snorkeling and Scuba diving
Tour Type: Adventure Tour, Group Tour
|Product||What's Included||Price (Per Person)|
|Camping||Tent & Bedding||400/-|
|Camping Package||Tent, Bedding, Bonfire Arrangement, Dinner(Veg), Breakfast||1,200/-|
|Camping Pkg. with Activities||Tent, Bedding, Kayaking, Cliff Jumping, Snorkeling, Bonfire Arrangement, Dinner(Veg) and Breakfast||2,500/-|
|Camping Pkg. with Activities & Scuba Diving||Tent, Bedding, Bonfire Arrangement, Kayaking, Cliff Jumping, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Dinner(Veg) and Breakfast||6,000/-|
|Private Camping||Tent, Bedding, Bonfire Arrangement, Dinner(Veg), Breakfast in a private campsite||2,100/-|
|Private Camping with Activities||Tent, Bedding, Bonfire Arrangement, Kayaking, Cliff Jumping, Snorkeling, Dinner(Veg) and Breakfast in a private campsite||3,400/-|
|Private Camping with Activities & Scuba Diving||Tent, Bedding, Bonfire Arrangement, Kayaking, Cliff Jumping, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Dinner(Veg) and Breakfast in a private campsite||6,900/-|
- Camping along the Umngot River, one of the cleanest rivers in India, is a unique experience
- Take a cruise along the Umngot River to discover the lush green nature that surrounds you
- Besides kayaking, cliff jumping, and snorkelling, you can also do various fun outdoor activities
- Get cosy around a warm bonfire under a star-studded night and enjoy!
Camping at Dawki Shnongpdeng Itinerary
- Get a warm welcome to the campsite upon arrival in Shnongpdeng.
- Camping at the pristine Umngot River is on of the best things to do while in Shnongpdeng.
- Have pleasure sitting in your tent and enjoy the wind breeze passing from the river.
- Enjoy having your dinner with your friends/family besides the bonfire under the open sky.
Overnight Camping at Dawki, Shnongpdeng
- As you wake up, you can hear the chirping of birds and the rushing waters of the river.
- Sit in the open and enjoy your breakfast.
- After breakfast perform various adventurous activities as per your package.
- Check out of the campsite and head home with wonderful memories.
- Kayaking involves manoeuvring a kayak over water. This form of paddling differs from canyoning by the manner in which the paddler sits and the number of blades on the paddle. Kayaking in Shnongpdeng is an adventurous activity. The 20 minutes experience would be your best adventurous moment on an inflatable kayak.
- Kayaking will individually cost 500/- per person.
- Cliff jumping is an adventure where we jump with a life jacket into the river without any equipment. It is an activity where an individual jumps from a 20-30 metre high hill or cliff.
- Cliff Jumping will individually cost 500/-per person.
- Swimming with a snorkel on the surface of water allows the snorkeler to see underwater sights through a diving mask and tube. Snorkelling in Dawki is an adventurous experience and people who are energetic would love to do it. It goes without saying that Snorkeling in Dawki, Shnongpdeng, is a perfect choice for adventure lovers.
- Snorkelling will individually cost a 500/-per person
- Scuba Diving in Dawki, Shnongpdeng is a unique river water Scuba Diving. During Scuba diving, the diver uses a self-contained underwater breathing apparatus that allows them to breathe underwater without relying on any surface supplies. Scuba diving in the Dawki River opens up a whole new world of pristine freshwater. Beginners will enjoy diving in the calm river of Shnongpdeng since it is clean and crystal-clear water.
- Scuba Diving will individually cost 3200/-per person
How To Reach Camping at Shnongpdeng
You can reach Shnongpdeng Dawki by car from Shillong.
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
400 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast.
- Dinner (Veg) from Camping Package onwards.
- Camping and Bonfire Arrangements
- Equipment Usage in Activities
- Package- Instructions
- Meals other than what is included
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursed will be made against missed services.
- Traveller’s are required to show their valid identity card and the booking voucher at the time of check-in to the campsite.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- Unmarried couples are not allowed to stay in one tent.
- Transportation including pickup from and drop to the campsite is not included in the package. ·
- Menu for dinner is not fixed and may vary depending upon availability.
- In case of bad weather conditions, if camping may not be feasible, we will try to arrange a homestay for you and it may incur extra cost payable by you. In the event of non availability of homestay the camping booking shall stand cancelled with applicable refunds.
- There may be some days/months during monsoon when private camping may not be available. In that event we will arrange normal camping for you and the amount difference shall be refunded to you within 7(seven) business days in your bank account.
- In case of any unforeseen situation which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your camping itinerary or dates of travel.·
- Incase of bad weather conditions, water activities may not be possible and may get cancelled. In that event you will get a refund of payment made for the activity.
- You can reschedule the booking free upto 3 days prior to your arrival, subject to availability of tents.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges, if cancellation is made 3 days before the date of tour.
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 1-3 days before the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 0-1 day before the tour.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid on the day of arrival.
- There shall be a refund of 100% if cancellation is made 3 days before the tour.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 (seven) business in the customer's bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions on Camping at Dawki Shnongpdeng
The cheapest price for riverside camping in Shnongpdeng starts at Rs. 400/- per person which includes tent and bedding.
Yes, dinner and breakfast is included in our camping package and it is served to you at the campsite. We also offer a tasty budget-priced camping package with the option of ordering the food in advance.
We serve Asian meals and breakfast. Our meals include Rice, Dal, Potato Fry, Salad, Chutney etc. For breakfast, there are Maggi or bread with eggs.
Yes, bedding, blankets and pillows are provided during your riverside camping and is included in the Dawki Tent Price of Rs.400/-.
Yes, bonfire is arranged for guests who opt for the Camping Package or higher packages.
Yes, it is riverside camping or beach camping.
Yes, rechargeable light is arranged inside the tents during overnight camping.
Yes, parking space is available outside the Shnongpdeng Campsite where two-wheelers and four-wheelers can be parked.
You can keep your luggage inside the tents, however, if there is any valuable item, you can keep it with the campsite owner.
Yes, you can book private camping in Dawki, Shnongpdeng with at the best price of @1500/-. Camping will be done in a private campsite near the river in spacious alpine tents.