Shillong Cherrapunji Honeymoon Tour
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Your Shillong Honeymoon Tour will begin with a pickup from Guwahati and a transfer to Shillong. Spend your day in Shillong shopping and seeing the mesmerising Umiam Lake. You'll also see Shillong Peak's stunning scenery before heading to Cherrapunji to see Nohkalikai Falls, Wei Sawdong Falls, Seven Sister Falls, and Dainthlen Falls. Explore the enigmatic Mawsmai and Arwah Caves. Enjoy boating on the Umngot River in Dawki. Visit Asia's cleanest hamlet before heading to the famed Laitlum Canyons. The Krang Suri Falls in Jowai will captivate you. Make some of the finest moments of your life by visiting Shillong and its gorgeous spots with your loved ones.
Places Covered: Shillong(3N), Dawki(1N)
Tour Type: Honeymoon Tour
- En travelling to Shillong, be enchanted by Umiam Lake
- Spend some time in Shillong shopping and learning about the local culture
- Visit Shillong Peak, Elephant Falls and many beautiful places
- Head to Cherrapunji and visit the beautiful waterfalls and amazing caverns
- Visit Dawki town and head to Umngot River
- Enjoy boating on the crystal clear Umngot River
- Also, visit Laitlum Canyons and the beautiful Krang Suri Falls in Jowai
Shillong Cherrapunji Honeymoon Tour Itinerary
- After arriving at Guwahati Airport/ Railway Station you will be transferred to Shillong.
- En route you will visit the famous man-made Umiam Lake.
- Spend some time shopping in Shillong and later check in to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Have your mouth-watering breakfast and head to Laitlum.
- Admire the beauty of the beautiful scenic view of Laitlum Canyons.
- Before evening return back to Shillong.
- Visit Ward’s Lake, Lady Hydari Park and the famous Shillong Golf Course.
- Later check in to your hotel for a restful sleep.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Head to Cherrapunji after your delightful breakfast.
- En route visit Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak.
- Visit the beautiful Nohkalikai Falls, Wei Sawdong Falls and the amazing Mawsmai Cave and Arwah Cave.
- Later head to Dawki and enjoy boating on the crystal clear Umngot River.
- Later Check in to your hotel after a tiring day.
Overnight stay in Dawki
- Wake up and have your breakfast.
- Head to Jowai and en route sees the beautiful plateaus.
- Visit Krang Suri Falls and spend some beautiful time with your loved ones.
- Thereafter transfer to Shillong and check in your accommodation.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Wake up with all the romantic and beautiful memories of this amazing tour.
- We will then drive you to Guwahati Airport/ Railway Station for your departure.
- Shillong: Hotel Blue Pine/ Sky View Guest House/ Similar
- Dawki: Laming Guest house/ brightstar homestay/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Holiday Hills / Orange Homestay/ Similar
- Dawki: Betelnut Resort/ Kajaawa Private Camping/ Similar
- Shillong: M-Crown Hotel / Hotel Heiga VNS/ Similar
- Dawki:Betelnut Resort/ Kajaawa Private Camping/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
17,600 per person
19,650 per person
32,100 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.