Romantic Shillong Honeymoon Tour
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Begin your romantic Shillong holiday Package with this 5 Days 4 Nights journey that takes you to Shillong's gorgeous hills, Cherrapunjee, and Mawlynnong region of timeless beauty. The mesmerising Umiam Lake, one of Meghalaya's largest manmade lakes, is a sight to see. It is adorned by Sylvan Hills and lush Khasi pines, giving it a peaceful sight to see. Famous magnificent sites such as Shillong Peak, Garden of Caves, Elephant Falls, Mawsmai Caves, Nohkalikai Falls, and Living Root Bridge will make this an unforgettable Shillong trip for you.
Places Covered: Shillong(3N), Cherrapunji(1N)
Tour Type: Honeymoon Tour
- Get mesmerised by the man-made Umiam Lake which is about 2 hours from Guwahati
- Visit Shillong's famous Elephant Falls, Wards Lake, Shillong Golf Course, and other stunning sights
- Drive to Cherrapunji and see Mawkdok Dympep Valley along the route
- Stunning waterfalls such as Nohkalikai Falls and Seven Sisters Falls will revitalise your spirit
- Overnight luxury camping at Cherrapunji
- Visit Mawlynnong which is the cleanest village in Asia
- Enjoy boating on the crystal clear water of Dawki River
Romantic Shillong Honeymoon Tour Itinerary
- Picked up from Guwahati Airport/ Railway Station.
- Head to Shillong for your Journey.
- Visit Umiam Lake, a fascinating man-made lake along the journey.
- Our local agent will greet you and transport you to your hotel.
- Check into your hotel and have a good night's sleep.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Have your breakfast and start your tour in Scotland of the East.
- The Laitlum Canyon, the Don Bosco Museum, Wards Lake, and the Shillong Golf Course are all worth seeing.
- The Police Bazaar, which is full of colourful stores and street food outlets in the evening, is a must-see in Shillong.
- Later, check in to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- In the morning, treat yourself to a delectable breakfast.
- Make your way to Cherrapunjee.
- Visit the magnificent Mawkdok Dympep ViewPoint and Wei Sawdong Falls along the route.
- For a unique experience, take in a breathtaking view of Nohkalikai Falls, Mawsmai Cave, Seven Sisters' Falls, Elephant Falls, Garden of Caves, and Arwah Caves.
- Thereafter you will head to the campsite in Cherrapunji for an overnight stay.
Overnight camping in Cherrapunji
- After an early breakfast, drive to Mawlynnong, a picturesque hamlet in the East Khasi highlands on the India-Bangladesh border. It has been declared the cleanest village in Asia.
- The root bridge and balancing rock are two noteworthy sites to see here.
- After that, travel to Dawki, a tiny town on the Bangladesh-India border.
- Enjoy boating on the crystal-clear Umngot River.
- Return to Shillong in the evening and check in to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Drop off at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station as scheduled after breakfast.
- Have a wonderful trip back to your hometown.
- Shillong: Hotel Blue Pine/ Sky View Guest House/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Amazing Resort / JMS Lodge/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Holiday Hills / Orange Homestay/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Hotel Labana /Aisha Guesthouse/ Similar
- Shillong: M-Crown Hotel / Hotel Heiga VNS/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Cherrapunji Holiday Resort / Polo Orchid Resort/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
17,650 per person
19,520 per person
35,550 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.