Adorable Meghalaya Honeymoon Tour
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
We provide couples with a unique Shillong Honeymoon Tour Package that takes them to one of Meghalaya's most stunning honeymoon spots. Meghalaya Tourism, often known as Shillong Tourism, is an excellent place for a special honeymoon. Everything appears joyful and romantic on a honeymoon trip. This isn't your typical vacation. This is the trip you and your loved one will remember for the rest of your lives. Our Meghalaya Honeymoon Tour Package is designed specifically for couples who wish to visit Shillong Cherrapunji.
Places Covered: Shillong(1N), Cherrapunji(1N), Shnongpdeng(1N)
Tour Type: Honeymoon Tour
- The man-made Umiam Lake, around 2 hours from Guwahati, will mesmerize you
- Wards Lake, Shillong Golf Course, and more breathtaking sites can all be found in Shillong
- Along the way to Cherrapunji, stop to observe Mawkdok Dympep Valley
- Beautiful waterfalls like Nohkalikai Falls and Seven Sisters Falls will refresh your soul
- Experience paddling on the crystal clean Umngot River in Dawki
- Overnight camping by the Shnongpdeng River with a nice campfire prepared especially for you
Adorable Meghalaya Honeymoon Tour Itinerary
- Pickup from the Guwahati Airport or Railway Station.
- Visit the magnificent man-made Umiam Lake on the way.
- Visit Shillong and its outstanding tourist attractions such as Ward's Lake, Shillong Golf Course, and Lady Hydari Park.
- Check into your hotel for a comfortable night's sleep.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Before you begin your excursion to Cherrapunji, have a delicious breakfast.
- Travel to Cherrapunji and see the magnificent Mawkdok Dympep Valley along the way.
- In Cherrapunji, see Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sister Falls, and Wei Sawdong Falls.
- Spend some quality time with your loved ones wandering around Cherrapunji's Eco-park.
- Later, get into the hotel and get some rest.
Overnight stay in Cherrapunji
- Drive to Dawki when you have your breakfast.
- Visit Dawki, a tiny town on the Bangladesh-India border.
- Enjoy boating on the Umngot River, which is beautifully clear and where the riverbed can be seen from the surface.
- Also visit the gigantic Borhill Falls.
- Head to Shnongpdeng before sunset.
- In Shnongpdeng, camp by the riverbank with a toasty campfire that has been particularly prepared for you.
Overnight camping in Shnongpdeng
- Have breakfast while enjoying a lovely view of nature.
- After that, travel to Guwahati Airport/Railway Station and enjoy your journey back to your hometown.
- Shillong: Hotel Blue Pine/ Sky View Guest House/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Amazing Resort / JMS Lodge/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng:Kajaawa Camping/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Holiday Hills / Orange Homestay/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Hotel Labana /Aisha Guesthouse/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng:Kajaawa Private Camping/ Similar
- Shillong: Ri-Kynjai/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Polo Orchid Resort/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng:Kajaawa Private Camping/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
13,800 per person
15,400 per person
27,100 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.