Mesmerising 7 Days Assam-Meghalaya Tour
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Northeast is also known as the seven sisters of India. North is recognised for numerous things like it has the only floating national park in the world, the wettest place on earth, the cleanest village in Asia and popularly famous for its pleasant weather. In this tour you will visit the best of the places in Meghalaya like the beautiful view of Umiam Lake and witness the amazing Double Decker Root Bridge along with a visit to the cleanest village in Asia, Mawlynnong.
Places Covered: Kaziranga(2N), Shillong(2N), Cherrapunji(1N), Shnonpdeng (1N)
Activities: Sightseeing, Adventure
Tour Type: Family Tour, Group Tour, Adventure Tour
- Tour the Kaziranga National Park in Assam
- Get a ride on the back of an Elephant to explore to the beautiful park of Kaziranga
- Witness the various species of Fauna and spend some time snapping amazing memories of your tour
- Admire the beautiful scenic view of Umiam Lake
- Visit the wettest place on earth, Cherrapunji and explore its nature
- Explore the cleanest village in Asia in Mawlynnong
- Trek to see the amazing Double Decker Root Bridge
- Enjoy boating on the clear and pristine water of Umngot River in Dawki
- A day excursion in the beautiful city of Shillong
Mesmerising 7 Days Assam-Meghalaya Tour Itinerary
- You will be picked up from Guwahati airport/ railways station by our representative.
- Then you will be transferred to Kaziranga
- Check in to your hotel in Kaziranga and have a comfortable sleep.
Overnight Stay in Kaziranga
- Have an energising breakfast and get ready for safari.
- Enjoy riding on the back of an Elephant at Kaziranga National Park.
- Get a glimpse of the endangered One-Horned Rhinocerous and a chance to see the Wild Water Buffaloes.
- Kaziranga has almost 500 species of birds, some of the amazing species of birds are Palla’s Fishing Eagle, Bengal Florican, Storks, Grey-headed Fishing Eagle, Bar-headed goose, Bengal Florican, Crested Serpent Eagle and multiple more.
- You can also do jeep safari at the park.
- After a day-long tour, you will be back at your resort.
Overnight stay in Kaziranga
- The next day after your breakfast, you will head for Shillong.
- En-Route you will witness the beautiful Umiam Lake.
- Check-in your hotel in Shillong for an overnight stay
Overnight stay in Shillong
- After your delicious breakfast, you will leave Shillong and drive to Cherrapunji.
- Visit the wettest place on earth and witness the remarkable Nohkalikai Falls, Mawsmai Cave, and Seven Sisters Falls.
- Also, visit the Garden of Caves and Eco Park.
- Later, check in to your hotel in Cherrapunji.
Overnight Stay in Cherrapunji
- Eat your splendid breakfast and head to the cleanest village in Asia.
- Visit Mawlynnong, explore the nearby forest and trek down to reach the Living Root Bridge.
- Thereafter leave for Dawki River near to Indo-Bangla Border.
- Take a boat ride on the crystal clear Umngot River and observe the spotless water of Umngot River where you can see the river bed from the surface.
- Later you will be taken to the campsite in Shnongpdeng for a riverside camping.
Overnight camping in Shnongpdeng
- After your breakfast, start your day by visiting the amazing sites of Shillong.
- Witness the beautiful Ward’s Lake, Lady Hydari Park, Shillong Golf Course, Don Bosco Museum, Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak.
- Thereafter explore the local markets of Shillong and enjoy clicking memorable photos in the famous Police Bazar.
- In the evening check-in at your hotel in Shillong and have a restful sleep.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- After your morning breakfast, you will be dropped to Guwahati airport/ railways station with all your pleasing memories of this tour.
- Kaziranga: Kaziranga Eco Camp/ Kaziranga Guest House/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Rainbow/ Sky View Guest House/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Cordial Lodge/ JMS Lodge/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng: Travenjo Camping/Similar
- Kaziranga: IORA The Retreat/ Bon Villa Retreat/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Sapphire/ The Golf Retreat/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: The Cresent Hotel/ Cafe Cherrapunji/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng: Travenjo Private Camping/Similar
- Kaziranga: Resort Borgos/ Infinity Resort/ Similar
- Shillong: Ri Kynjai Hotel/ Hotel Heiga VNS/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Jiva Resort/ Cherrapunjee Holiday Resort/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng: Travenjo Private Camping/Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
21,950per person on twin sharing basis
28,200per person on twin sharing basis
41,450per person on twin sharing basis
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Jeep Safari in Kaziranga National Park
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity.
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant Tips,
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which is beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 (seven) business days in the customer's bank account.