Laitlum Shillong Tour Package
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
This 4 Days 3 Nights Shillong Tour Pacakge would be full of fun and you will enjoy sightseeing of the beautiful sunrise of Nongjrong Village and the sunset of Laitlum Canyons. Apart from this you will be tour the amazing places of Shillong and exploring the local culture of the tribes.
Places Covered: Shillong(3N)
Tour Type: Group Tour, Sightseeing Tour
- Sightseeing of amazing man-made Umiam Lake
- Explore the local culture and enjoy shopping in the city of Shillong
- Early morning tour to Nongjrong to see the stunning sunrise view
- Witness the amazing sunset of Laitlum
- Explore Shillong City
Laitlum Shillong Tour Package Itinerary
- Welcomed at Guwahati airport/railway station by our representative.
- Transferred to Shillong and en-route visit the beautiful scenic view of Umiam Lake.
- Explore the city of Shillong and spend your precious time shopping in the famous Police Bazar of Shillong.
- Later check into your hotel in Shillong
Overnight stay in Shillong
- The next day you will wake early in the morning at 3 am for a tour of Nongjrong.
- In dark, you will reach Nongjrong for the sunrise view from the Nongjrong Hill.
- Admire the astounding view of clouds which covers the valleys of Nongjrong.
- Spend sometimes at Nongjring and later head to Shillong for rest as you have started very early.
- Before evening you will be driven to Laitlum.
- Witness the gorgeous view of the sunset from the Laitlum viewpoint.
- Return to Shillong for an overnight stay.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- On this day you will visit Shillong and its amazing famous sites
- After your breakfast, we will start with visiting Elephant Falls and Lady Hydari Park.
- Have your lunch and we will head to visit the amazing Ward’s Lake and Shillong Golf Course together.
- Check in your hotel for overnight peaceful sleep.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Have your delicious breakfast and check out your hotel and we will drop you at the Guwahati Airport/ Railway Station.
- Shillong: Hotel Blue Pine/ Sky View Guest House/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Holiday Hills / Orange Homestay/ Similar
- Shillong: M-Crown Hotel / Hotel Heiga VNS/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
13,700 per person
15,200 per person
27,200 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast.
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity.
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant Tips,
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.