Safari Booking at Kaziranga National Park
Duration: 1-2 hr
If you want to experience an excursion full of adventure in the wildlife sanctuary and get close to nature, then you can book a safari in the Kaziranga National Park with us. Both Jeep Safari and Elephant Safari are available for an adventurous ride at the Kaziranga National Park. Enjoy and explore wildlife closely and get an experience of a lifetime. You can book a safari for four zones in Kaziranga which are Central (Kohara) Zone, the Western (Bagori) Zone, the Eastern (Agaratoli) Zone and the Ghorakati (Burapahar) Zone.
Places Covered: Kaziranga
Activities: Elephant Safari/Jeep Safari
Tour Type: Adventure Tour Wildlife Tour
|Price for Foreign Nationals
|Price for Indian Nationals
|Kohora (Central) Range
|Bagori ( Western) Range
|Agaratoli (Eastern) Range
|Price for Foreign Nationals
|Price for Indian Nationals
|Central (Kohora) Range
|Western (Bagori) Range
|Eastern (Agaratoli) Range
Safari Zones in Kaziranga National Park
Central (Kohara) Zone:The possibility of witnessing a tiger, one-horned rhino, swamp deer, wild buffalos, etc. is relatively high in the Central (Kohora) Zone of Kaziranga National Park. And a lot of tourists choose to visit this area.
Western (Bagori) Zone:This region of Kaziranga, known as the Western (Bagori) Zone, is mesmerizing due to its richness of wildlife species and lush greenery. Due to the existence of water bodies like ponds where they may satisfy their thirst, it also draws the majority of the animals in Kaziranga National Park. As a result, it is easy to see top creatures like tigers, rhinos, and elephants here.
Eastern (Agartoli) Zone:The national highway passes through the Eastern (Agartoli) Zone, which is also open to jeep safaris and even elephant safaris. This area of Kaziranga National Park is one of the most popular areas for wildlife photography.
Burapahar (Ghorakati) Zone:The entry gate for the Burapahar (Ghorakti) Zone is located in the village of Ghorakati, which is 40 kilometres away. You may go for trekking in this area.
- After your breakfast, reach the gate of Kaziranga National Park at least fifteen minutes prior to your safari ride time
- Outside the park your safari rider or driver will receive you for your excursion in the wildlife sanctuary
- During your excursion you will be witnessing a lush greenery environment and peace which are not possible in urban areas
- You'll be seeing varieties of birds which can be rarely seen in the metropolis areas
- Also enjoy the view of different species of birds flying across the sky
- Apart from all this you'll be having a close view of prime animals of Kaziranga like tiger, one horned rhino, elephants
Safari Booking at Kaziranga National Park Itinerary
- Drive to Kaziranga National Park for a wonderful safari tour.
- Enter the wildlife sanctuary and get ready for an adventurous day.
- Enjoy Elephant Safari or Jeep Safari at the different zones of Kaziranga.
- Witness various and rare species of animals like one-horned rhino and bengal tiger.
- Later check out from the Kaziranga National Park.
How To Reach Kaziranga National Park
You can book a taxi from Guwahati to Kaziranga National Park via NH 2 in about 3 hours and 48 minutes. Guwahati and Kaziranga are approximately 191.5 kilometres apart.
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
1000 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Safari Ride
- Things which are not in inclusion
- Full name, age, and gender of each person need to be provided for Elephant Safari as well as Jeep Safari.
- Carrying the same ID cards submitted during online booking with specific ID No., Aadhaar No, Driving License No., etc. is mandatory.
- For making safari reservations, foreign nationals have to provide their passport details.
- Elephant Safari has two shifts which are done in the morning.
- Jeep safari also has two shifts: one in the morning and one in the afternoon (Jeep Safari pick up facility from the hotel is available for tourists staying within 5 (five) kilometers from the safari gate at an extra cost).
- It is strictly prohibited to enter Kaziranga National Park after sunset.
- You can only hire a registered guide for the safari at the park.
- Unauthorized guides are not allowed at any cost.
- Do not try to get down from the vehicle during Jeep Safari, it is strictly not allowed.
- Since pets are not allowed. Do not try to bring any kind of pets inside the Kaziranga National Park.
- Visitors at Kaziranga must follow the rules provided by the Wildlife Protection Act.
- We are an online booking platform for your safari ride in the Kaziranga National Park. We are not responsible for any kind of accident, injury, theft which may occur your safari ride.
- You have to pay 100% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 100% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges, if cancellation is made 10 days before the date of tour.
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled after 10 days of the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 7 days before the tour.
- Once the voucher for the Safari is issued by the authorities, 100% of the total cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid at the time of booking.
- After issuing the safari voucher, the amount is non refundable.
- In case your safari is not booked due to any technical error or non availability of seats, the whole amount shall be credited in your bank account number as a refund.
- All refunds shall be processed within 7 (seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.
- Note: Please give the correct Account No. We are not responsible for any error from your side.
Frequently Asked Questions on Elephant and Jeep Safari Booking at Kaziranga National Park
Kaziranga National Park is located in the state of Assam within Golaghat and Nagaon districts. The Kaziranga National Park is a world heritage spot as it holds two-thirds of the total population of one-horned rhinoceros.
In terms of comfrt, jeep safari is a good option but travelling with an elephant is much less and after safer because the elephants are gentle giants of the jungles and other animals feel scared to come closer to these gentle giants.
Kaziranga National park is home to the world’s largest two-thirds of the total population of rhinos. It also serves other animals like tigers, large cats and leopards etc which makes it special.
In Kaziranga the Central zone (kohora), Eastern Zone (Agaratoli), and Western Zone (bagori) are available for jeep safari.
Visiting kaziranga in between November to April is advisable, because at this period of time the weather of Assam is very pleasant neither too hot nor too cold.From June to August Assam receives heavy rainfall and by the month of November Kaziranga gets ready for tourism.
Kaziranga remains closed from June to September because at this period of time the weather is not favourable in Assam.
Yes ,lodges and camps are there inside the National Park for its visitors. And you can find these lodges in the Central Zone (kohara) or in Western Zone (Bagori).
yes, for wildlife lovers kaziranga is a best place for visiting as it has various types of plants and animals for exploring. It also allows them to witness the rhinos, Asian elephants, wild buffalos etc in their natural state.
Two days are required for exploring the national park.on day one you can do a jeep safari and explore kaziranga and on the second day you can go for a safari with the gentle giants
Yes,it is totally safe as long as you stay inside your jeep or on the back of an elephant getting down from the vehicles or elephants can get you into great trouble. Also to ensure the maximum safety listen to your guide or expert instructions carefully.