Guwahati to Shillong Taxi
Book our Guwahati to Shillong Taxi at the lowest fare of 2,200/-. You can book one way and roundtrip taxi from Guwahati to Shillong with Kajaawa. Our shared cabs can be booked at Rs.1000/-.
We have in our fleet different cabs like Sedan (Swift Dzire, Ciaz, Toyota Etios), SUV (Toyota Innova, Mahindra Marazzo, Ertiga, Chevrolet Enjoy), Tata Sumo, and Tempo Traveller. Our Guwahati to Shillong Cabs are clean and well-maintained. For booking your taxi you need to pre-book online and after confirmation, the cab will pick you up from your address at your desired time.
Guwahati to Shillong Taxi Fare Chart (Updated 2023)
|Guwahati to Shillong
|Guwahati Airport to Shillong
|Guwahati Railway Station to Shillong
We also take bookings for Guwahati to Shillong Shared Cabs based on availability.
Cheapest Guwahati to Shillong Cabs by Kajaawa
You can book our Guwahati to Shillong Cabs by visiting our website or by calling us for a hassle-free journey. We offer one of the cheapest fares in the industry.
- The cheapest taxi fare for a Hatchback (Maruti Celerio/Tata Indica/Similar) will be Rs.2,200/-.
- For a Prime Sedan (Swift Dzire/Toyota Etios/Ciaz/Similar) the taxi fare will be Rs.2,500/-.
- For SUV (Innova/Marazzo/Ertiga/Similar) the taxi fare will be Rs.4,000/-.
- For a Tata Sumo (10 Seater) the fare will be 4,000/-.
- This fare is inclusive of Driver Allowance and Fuel Charges only.
Guwahati to Shillong Taxi Packages
You can book our Guwahati to Shillong Taxi Packages which are customized for the best travelling experience. we have made our taxi packages are convenient for tourists and travellers visiting places in Guwahati and Shillong and the packages are very economical.
We have given options of different travel itineraries so that you can choose the best one for you. Number of days and details about places are also given in our Guwahati to Shillong Packages.
Guwahati to Shillong Taxi Packages Price Chart
|No. of Days
|Guwahati, Shillong, Cherrapunjee
|Shillong, Mawlynnong Dawki, Cherrapunjee, Laitlum & Krang Suri Falls
|Guwahati, Shillong, Mawlynnong Dawki, Cherrapunjee, Mawphlang Sacred Forest and Laitlum Canyons
|Guwahati, Shillong, Kongthong Village, Krang Suri Falls & Laitlum Canyons, Mawlynnong & Dawki, Cherrapunjee
|Guwahati, Cherrapunjee, Umden Village, Mawlynnong & Dawki, Kongthong Village, Shillong, Krang Suri Falls & Laitlum Canyons
How to book Kajaawa’s Guwahati to Shillong Cab Service
With Kajaawa booking your cab from Guwahati to Shillong is very convenient and can be done with a few clicks. We have a few steps in the booking process:
- Go to our website and visit the cab booking page.
- Enter your pickup destination, drop destination, date & time.
- Finally, enter your name, email address and phone number.
- Once you complete the process you will receive an email with your query details and after your payment is completed the booking will be confirmed.
- You can also book Guwahati to Shillong Taxi by directly calling us on 6033114867.
- After confirmation of your booking, our cab will pick you up from your given destination at your requested time.
- Apart from it, we provide flexible booking options and we can take bookings in advance. You can do on-spot cab booking but that will be subject to availability.
Why hire a taxi for Guwahati to Shillong with Kajaawa
You can hire a taxi from Jorhat to Kaziranga with Kajaawa for following reasons:
Wide Range of Guwahati to Shillong Cars
You can choose from a wide range of well-maintained vehicles based on the number of travellers. We have cars from hatchbacks and Sedans to SUVs and Tempo Travellers which cater for the need of different travellers.
|Hatchback (Maruti Suzuki 800, Alto 800, Celerio, etc.)
|Sedan (Swift Dzire,Toyota Etios, Ciaz,Toyota Etios)
|SUV (Toyota Innova, Mahindra Marazzo, Ertiga, Chevrolet Enjoy)
|13 -27 persons
Clean, Comfortable and Well-Maintained Cabs
- Our cabs are clean and well maintained. The cleanliness of both interiors and exteriors are taken care of.
- We take utmost care to ensure the comfort of our customers during their rides.
- Vehicle conditions are regularly checked to avoid any kind of vehicle breakdown during the middle of the ride.
- Our bills are transparent and simple. You will not be surprised by last-minute hidden charges. We share the invoice in detail with our customers in order to avoid any confusion later.
- On a booking query for Jorhat to Kaziranga ride, we give our customers a tentative fare and later charge the same amount through an e-bill receipt on completion of the ride. In cases where a customer changes the route or extends the ride distance/time, the fare will increase.
- Our affordable and transparent billing has made us a trustworthy online taxi booking portal for the Guwahati to Shillong route.
Hassle-Free Online Booking
- Our online booking procedure is simple and hassle-free. With just a few steps you can book your Guwahati to Shillong cab with us.
- To make it more convenient we take bookings through phone, WhatsApp and email as well.
- Our taxi fares are very reasonable and affordable, so booking with Kajaawa saves a lot of money. Moreover, depending on your budget you can choose a car from our wide fleet. We have budget cars like Hatchback and Sedan at best fares.
Professional, Courteous, and Polite Drivers
- Our drivers are well acquainted with the Guwahati to Shillong route and nearby destinations.
- We have drivers who are professional and well experienced to drive in the hilly regions of Shillong.
- Kajaawa’s drivers are humble, courteous and polite who are drivers cum guide as they are well equipped with knowledge about the places in Guwahati, Shillong and nearby areas.
- We ensure punctuality on our part by providing on-time taxi service to our customers.
- We endeavor to give the best travel experience to our customers. We regularly work on achieving it by providing quality and updated service.
Reliable Taxi Service Provider
- Kajaawa can be trusted as a reliable taxi service provider.
- Our vehicles are commercially licensed and are fit to be operated for intercity rides in the Guwahati Shillong region.
- We ensure from our end that cabs reach the pick-up address of our customers on time.
User-friendly booking interface
- Our website’s interface is designed in such a way that it is user-friendly with a few easy steps for booking a cab. From our cab booking page, you can easily enter the details in the form and complete your booking query.
Top-Notch Customer Support
- Once we confirm your booking you will get backend assistance from our well-trained customer support team who are available on the phone, WhatsApp and email.
- Apart from it, you can also directly contact our customer support in case you need it.
Flexible Payment Options
- Different payment methods can be opted to book a cab with Kajaawa. We offer electronic payment methods like credit cards, debit cards, UPI, bank transfers etc. but if you are comfortable paying in cash you can pay only 20% online and the remaining amount can be paid directly to the driver in cash.
When can you use Kajaawa Cabs?
Our cab service can be used for:
- Exploring Guwahati and Shillong and nearby places.
- For business conferences, corporate meetings, seminars etc.
- Student Group Tours, Team Outings etc.
- Airport Transfers to and fro from the city.
- Wedding Functions.
- Shopping or Outing with family and friends.
Guwahati to Shillong Outstation Cabs
Our outstation cabs from Guwahati to Shillong can be hired to visit places like Kaziranga, Guwahati City, Shillong, Cherrapunji Mawlynnong, Dawki and other places. Our intercity cab fares are competitive and economical./p>
Guwahati Airport Service
We also provide Guwahati Airport Pickup and Drop service. Kajaawa cabs have made Airport Transfers convenient and affordable.
Guwahati to Shillong Tourist Cabs Service
Our Guwahati to Shillong Tourist Cabs service is offered for travellers who want to visit the tourist places in Guwahati, Shillong, Cherrapunji and other areas of tourist interest. Some of our services include Guwahati Sightseeing, Shillong Sightseeing, Dawki and Mawlynnong Sightseeing and Cherrapunji Sightseeing.
Explore Guwahati to Shillong Journey with Kajaawa Cabs
The experience of a 2.5 hours ride from Guwahati to Shillong is amazing. The lush greenery over the mountains surrounds the highway. You will travel amidst the Sylvan Hills with a stopover at the beautiful Umiam Lake.
After a few minutes of crossing Guwahati, the cool breeze caressing your body will make you realize that you have entered the hills of the Ri-Bhoi region of Meghalaya.
The travel between Guwahati and Shillong is an experience of a lifetime and we are here to make your journey memorable by providing you a seamless experience.
Places to Visit in Shillong
It is one of the most sought-after tourist spots. Owing to its hugeness It is also known as Barapani by the people of Shillong and is located on the way from Guwahati to Shillong. Umiam Lake is at a distance of 17.2km from Shillong via NH6. The fresh breeze from the pine trees and the lush greenery of the Sylvan Hills amidst the water body is definitely a refreshing treat to the eyes.
The lake area also serves as a picnic spot for the locals. It has a Water Sports Complex providing different water sport activities like boating, Skiing, Yachting etc. Nehru Park is situated adjacent to the lake where children love to spend their time and both places can be visited together during your visit to Umiam Lake.
This waterfalls is at a distance of about 12.5 km from Shillong via NH106 and is a very popular destination among tourists who visit Guwahati and Shillong. It is a three-step waterfall among which the third fall is the main attraction because of its spectacular view. The milky water falling over the concrete myriad-shaped rocks looks amazing. If you are coming from Guwahati, the surrounding cool breeze of the falls will give a refreshing experience and relief from the hot climate of Guwahati.
It is at a distance of about 10.5kms from Shillong and is the highest point. From the peak, you can have a breathtaking view of Shillong City. A telescope is available at the top of the peak to get a bird’s eye view of the area. Trekking is done up the peak to get the best views of the hills.
Shillong Golf Course
It is known as the Gleneagle of the East because of its greenery and spectacular scenic beauty. Shillong takes pride in having one of the finest natural golf courses in the world. The golf course is located in a green valley surrounded by rhododendron forest and thick pine trees.
It is a horseshoe-shaped lake and is located at the heart of the city opposite the Governor’s House. The lake is among the favourite tourist places in Meghalaya. The water body is surrounded by a pathway made of stones and flower beds. It is covered with lush greenery and huge trees from all sides.
The lake looks amazing from the top. There is a white wooden bridge at the main entrance of the lake where visitors stand to feed fishes of the lake with popcorn, chips and other eatables. Floating Lotus, Group of Geese swimming in the lake and the greenery add charm to the environment of the lake.
Locally known as Sohra, Cherrapunjee is one of the wettest places on earth and is about 54km from Shillong. It attracts a lot of tourists every year because of its lush greenery, scenic mountains, waterfalls, living root bridges and caves. Popular spots include Seven Sisters Falls, Nohkalikai Falls, Mawkdok Dympep Valley, Wei Sawdong Falls, Mawsmai Cave and Arwah Cave.
Famous for being the cleanest village it was awarded the Cleanest Village in Asia by Discover India in 2003. It houses the astounding Balancing Rock and the Single Living Root Bridge which has been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The village is clean and well maintained by the locals which speak volume about the civic sense of the local villagers. The village is about 78.1km from Shillong and is easily accessible by road.
Things to do while on your ride from Guwahati to Shillong
- Stop at Nongpoh for some light refreshment.
- Visit Umiam Lake for some relaxing moments or for water sport activities.
- Explore Nongkhyllem Wildlife Sanctuary and witness wildlife.
- Visit the ButterFly Museum to see different species and colors of butterflies.
- Stop at Don Bosco Museum to understand the rich cultural heritage of different tribes of the North East.
Guwahati to Shillong distance
The travel time from Guwahati to Shillong is about 2 hr 45 min(99.9km)via NH6. Usually travellers do stop at Nongpoh while travelling from Guwahati to Shillong.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cheapest taxi fare from Guwahati to Shillong is Rs.2,200/- in a Hatchback (Maruti Alto or Maruti 800).
Shared Cabs fares start from Rs.800/- per person.
If you book Guwahati to Shillong Taxi Package for multiple days it will cost you:
Hatchback: 3300 per day
Sedan: 3800 per day
SUV (Ertiga): 5200 per day
SUV (Innova): 5700 per day
SUV (Innova Crysta): 6200 per day
You can easily get a taxi with us if you want to travel from Guwahati to Shillong.
We have a simple booking process. Simply do the online booking from our website or directly give us a call at 6033114867.
Yes, you can pre-book a taxi from Guwahati to Shillong online with Kajaawa.
The benefits of booking a taxi with Kajaawa is that you have to pay the cheapest fare and you will get in return clean and well-maintained cabs with professional, polite drivers and good service.
We provide car rental for Guwahati to Shillong with the driver.
The driving distance from Guwahati to Shillong is about 99.2kms and it takes a travel time of 2hr 42min approx to reach Shillong from Guwahati via NH6.
Our Guwahati to Shillong Cab cost includes:
– driver allowance, fuel charges and toll tax.
Extra Charges payable by you are parking charges & entry fees for visiting different tourist spots.
These are the different car options available:.
Hatchback – 4 Seater budget ride for a small family
Sedan – 4 Seater for long-distance travels.
SUV – 7 Seater comfortable for a big family.
Tata Sumo – 10 Seater for bigger groups with big luggage.
Tempo Traveller – 13 to 27 Seater for larger groups.
Yes, you will have a stopover at Nongpoh for having tea and other light refreshments.
You can opt for electronic payment like UPI, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Bank Transfers or you can pay cash directly to the driver. Initially, you need to pay online 20% as a booking amount and the rest you can pay to the driver in cash.
Normally you will not have to face such an experience but still, if it does happen at all you will be picked up by another cab or else we will make a 100% refund.
Yes, of course you can change or reschedule your booking for a future or an early date but for that, you have to give us 1(one) week prior information before your date of booking.
Yes, a taxi from Guwahati to Shillong is available on all days 24×7. All types of cars like Sedan, Tata Sumo and SUVs like Toyota Innova or Marazzo are available.
During late hours too taxis are available at Guwahati Railway Station, Guwahati Airport or Paltan Bazar Taxi Stand.
We strongly advise you to book your cab online with Kajaawa for a safer and more convenient booking and to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Guwahati to Shillong highway known as G.S.Road is one of the safest highways in India even at night.
But we advise you not to opt for late travel as Shillong is a small city where businesses shut by 9 PM and you may face inconvenience.
Yes, shared taxis are available at the starting fare of Rs.800/- per person. For booking shared taxis please visit our page.
In case of an emergency, you can contact Kajaawa at 6033114867.
For cancelling your Guwahati to Shillong Taxi you can directly contact us through phone or email. On receiving your cancellation request we will cancel your booking and initiate the refund.