Zip Lining in Dawki, Meghalaya
Duration: 15 min
If you want to glide above the cleanest river of Asia at a height of three hundred feet from ground level than Umngot river in Dawki, Meghalaya will be the best site for your adventure activity. Zip Lining over Umngot river allows you to see the bottom of the river and stimulating views of the nearby environment at Jaintia hills. The activity lasts for 8-10 minutes on a strong cable wire of 560 metres long. Under the guidance of experts you will be gliding down through your zip line with proper gear and equipment. Also to perform the zip line activity one has to be eleven years and weighing should not exceed ninety (90) kg.
Places Covered: Shnongpdeng
Activities: Zip Lining
Tour Type: Adventure Tour
- Arrive at the spot and prepare yourself with essential equipment
- Perform Zip Lining above the Dawki River (Umngot)
- Get a glance of the breathtaking surroundings while gliding across the river
- Witness Asia’s cleanest river from the top while doing Zip Lining
Zip Lining in Dawki, Meghalaya Itinerary
- After arriving at the site you will get trained with the basic techniques of Zip Lining.
- Our tour operator will provide you the necessary gears, belts and equipment.
- Then you'll go for your zip lining above the Umngot River in Shnongpdeng.
- While zip lining you'll witness the clean river water and cool environment of Jaintia Hills.
- With a pleasant reminiscence, finally at the end of the day leave with the memories of Zip Lining.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable shoes
- Extra pair of clothes
500 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Equipment Usage
- Things which are not included above
- Activity lasts for 7-10 minutes and the timing should be strictly followed.
- It is mandatory to wear the belts and equipment provided by the operator while doing zip lining.
- In the state of alcohol or any intoxicants, zip lining is strictly not allowed.
- It is suggested not to consume heavy foods before the activity.
- Listen to the instructions carefully given by the professionals and experts.
- Zip Lining in Dawki is not allowed for individuals weighing more than 90 kg.
- Participants having a history of heart problem or sickness like asthma and blood pressure are not advised to perform Zip Lining.
- Pregnant ladies are not allowed to do zip lining activity.
- If the weather is not favourable then the zip line activity may be cancelled or shifted to a new time within the same day.
- Zip Lining activity is not carried out on Tuesdays, because of its maintenance and checking process.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges, if cancellation is made 3 days before the date of tour.
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 2 days before the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 1 day before the tour.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid on the day of arrival.
- There shall be a refund of 100% if cancellation is made 3 days before the tour.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 (seven) business in the customer’s bank account.
- A refund will be made if your zip line activity gets cancelled due to bad weather.
- If Zip lining is cancelled for any other reason, then as per your choice, alternative activities like Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, Cliff Jumping etc will be provided or else a refund will be made.