Snorkeling in Dawki, Shnongpdeng Meghalaya
Duration: 1 hr
Places Covered: Shnongpdeng
Tour Type: Adventure tour
- Arrive at the spot at least half an hour before your snorkeling activity
- Get trained by professionals for basic techniques of Snorkeling
- Snorkel at the cleanest Umngot River in Shnongpdeng, Dawki, Meghalaya
- Dip your head inside the river and experience life under water with the help of an expert
- Observe the astonishing views of mesmerizing landscapes
Snorkeling in Dawki, Shnongpdeng Meghalaya Itinerary
- After reaching the site you will be provided with the required equipment for performing snorkeling.
- After gearing up the experts will teach you the basic lessons of doing snorkeling at Umngot River.
- Then you will dip in the clean river under the guidance of experts and observe the underwater lives.
- You can also do a tour after finishing the activity and explore the culture of the surroundings.
- After finishing your Snorkeling at Dawki Shnongpdeng in the clean Umngot River leave for your hometown with an adventurous memory.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable shoes
- Trousers and shorts
- Extra pair of clothes
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Equipment Usage
- Things which are not included above
- Snorkeling activity is allowed for 1 (one) hour.
- Reaching the spot on time is advisable for Snorkeling.
- Necessary equipment will be provided to ensure maximum safety.
- Gear and equipment provided should be in its original condition while returning; any damage to any asset will be charged as a fine.
- Follow the instructions given by the professionals or experts for your safety.
- Consuming alcohol and any other intoxicants before snorkeling is strictly not allowed.
- Snorkeling is not allowed for people with medical problems.
- Asthma, blood pressure, sinus or heart patients are strictly not allowed to do the Snorkeling activity.
- Do not try to pollute the river water by carrying chips, wrappers, water bottles etc.
- Changing rooms are available for changing near the snorkeling spot.
- If the weather condition is not good then the activity timing may shift or the watersports may be cancelled.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges if cancellation is made 3 days before the date of tour.
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 2 days before the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 0-1 day before the tour.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid on the day of arrival.
- There shall be a refund of 100% if cancellation is made 3 days before the tour.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 (seven) business days in the customer 's bank account.
- A refund will be made, if your snorkeling activity gets cancelled due to bad weather or else you can choose an alternative activity like kayaking, zip lining etc.