Private Camping at Dawki, Shnongpdeng
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Explore the gorgeous Dawki island while in Shillong is one of the nicest things you can do. Dawki Island has a lot to offer in terms of activities and exploration. Dawki camping is one such pastime that all travellers and those who appreciate experiencing unspoiled nature will enjoy. The camps are located directly adjacent to the cleanest Shnongpdeng River. Private Camping in Dawki will provide you with the opportunity to experience nature's wildness. Book this beautiful riverside private camping adventure with your loved ones and enjoy the experience.
Check-In: 12:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Places Covered: Shnongpdeng
Activities: Camping, Kayaking, Cliff Jumping, Snorkeling and Scuba diving
Tour Type: Adventure Tour, Group Tour
|Product||What's Included||Price (Per Person)|
|Private Camping||Tent, Bedding, Bonfire Arrangement, Dinner(Veg), Breakfast in a private campsite||2,000/-|
|Private Camping with Activities||Tent, Bedding, Bonfire Arrangement, Dinner(Veg) and Breakfast, Kayaking, Cliff Jumping, Snorkeling, in a private campsite||3,300/-|
|Private Camping with Activities & Scuba Diving||Tent, Bedding, Bonfire Arrangement, Dinner(Veg) and Breakfast, Kayaking, Cliff Jumping, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving in a private campsite||6,500/-|
- Enjoy a serene yet unique private camping experience on the banks of the cleanest Shnongpdeng River
- Go boating on the Shnongpdeng River and explore the neighbouring beautiful green nature
- Participate in a variety of interesting sports such as kayaking, cliff jumping, and snorkelling
- Sit around a toasty bonfire beneath the stars and have a good time!
Private Camping at Dawki, Shnongpdeng Itinerary
- Arrive at Shnongpdeng's private campground.
- The clean riverbank of the Shnongpdeng river is ideal for pitching your luxury private tent.
- Have fun relaxing in your tent and enjoying the cool river breeze.
- In the evening, enjoy a fun-filled campfire and a great chit-chat session with your friends or family.
- By sitting inside your tent, you can see the lovely sparkling stars.
- Sleep in the comfy tents along the picturesque Shnongpdeng river.
Overnight camping at Dawki Shnongpdeng
- Get up early in the morning to get sights of such lovely sceneries.
- You may hear the singing of birds and the flowing waves of the river as you wake up.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast before heading off for an exciting adventure activity/check-out from the campground.
- Check out of your campsite in Shnongpdeng and head to your hometown with this wonderful camping tour.
- Kayaking is a sport that involves manoeuvring a kayak over water. It can be a fun way to get exercise and see the sights. Kayaking in Shnongpdeng is a great way to explore the area. The water is calm and clear, making it easy to see the surroundings.The scenery is beautiful, and the kayakers can explore various waterways. The 20 minute experience would be your best adventurous moment on an inflatable kayak.
- Kayaking will individually cost 500/- per person.
- Cliff jumping is an adventurous activity, where adventurers jump into the river with no equipment, only with a life jackets. It is an activity in which an individual jumps from a hill or slope of 20-30 meters in height.
- Cliff Jumping will individually cost 500/-per person.
- Swimming with a snorkel on the water surface allows the snorkeler to see underwater sights through a scuba mask and tube. Snorkelling in Dawki is a thrilling experience that is perfect for people who are energetic. It is also a great way to see some of the beautiful coral reefs that are located in this area.It's no wonder that snorkeling in Dawki, Shnongpdeng, is such a popular activity for adventurers. The reef here is teeming with colorful fish, and the surrounding coral is beautiful and soft to touch.
- Snorkelling will individually cost a 500/-per person.
- Scuba diving is a sport or activity that involves swimming underwater while wearing an air tank and a specific breathing system strapped to your body. Diving in Dawki, Shnongpdeng is a unique experience because the river water is so clear. It's perfect for scuba diving because the visibility is perfect and there are plenty of opportunities to see interesting wildlife. Underwater diving using a self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) allows a diver to breathe underwater without needing any surface air supplies.
- Scuba Diving will individually cost 3200/-per person.
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
2,000 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast.
- Dinner (Veg) from Camping Package onwards.
- Camping and Bonfire Arrangements
- Equipment Usage in Activities
- Package- Instructions
- Meals other than what is included
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity.
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursed will be made against missed services.
- Traveller’s are required to show their valid identity card and the booking voucher at the time of check-in to the campsite.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- Unmarried couples are not allowed to stay in one tent.
- Transportation including pickup from and drop to the campsite is not included in the package. ·
- Menu for dinner is not fixed and may vary depending upon availability.
- In case of bad weather conditions, if camping may not be feasible, we will try to arrange a homestay for you and it may incur extra cost payable by you. In the event of non availability of homestay the camping booking shall stand cancelled with applicable refunds.
- There may be some days/months during monsoon when private camping may not be available. In that event we will arrange normal camping for you and the amount difference shall be refunded to you within 7(seven) business days in your bank account.
- In case of any unforeseen situation which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your camping itinerary or dates of travel.·
- Incase of bad weather conditions, water activities may not be possible and may get cancelled. In that event you will get a refund of payment made for the activity.
- You can reschedule the booking free upto 3 days prior to your arrival, subject to availability of tents.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges, if cancellation is made 3 days before the date of tour.
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 1-3 days before the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 0-1 day before the tour.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid on the day of arrival.
- There shall be a refund of 100% if cancellation is made 3 days before the tour.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 (seven) business in customer bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions on Private Camping at Dawki, Shnongpdeng
The cheapest price for private riverside camping in Shnongpdeng starts at Rs. 2000/- per person which includes tent and bedding.
Yes, dinner and breakfast is included in our camping package and it is served to you at the campsite. We also offer a tasty budget-priced camping package with the option of ordering the food in advance.
We serve Asian meals and breakfast. Our meals include Rice, Dal, Potato Fry, Salad, Chutney etc. For breakfast, there are Maggi or bread with eggs.
Yes, bedding, blankets and pillows are provided during your riverside camping and is included in the Dawki Tent Price of Rs.2000/-.
Yes, a bonfire is arranged for guests who opt for the private Camping Package or higher packages.
Yes, it is riverside camping or beach camping.
Yes, rechargeable light is arranged inside the tents during overnight camping.
Yes, parking space is available outside the Shnongpdeng Campsite where two-wheelers and four-wheelers can be parked.
You can keep your luggage inside the tents, however, if there is any valuable item, you can keep it with the campsite owner.
Yes, you can book private camping in Dawki, Shnongpdeng with at the best price of @2000/-. Camping will be done in a private campsite near the river in spacious alpine tents.