Nongjrong Shillong Tour Package
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Want a short Shillong Tour then you are in the right place as this Shillong Tour Package will provide you with a short visit to beautiful places in Shillong and an early morning visit to the beautiful village of Nongjrong which is famous for its sunrise. You will also witness another amazing sunset sightseeing location, Laitlum Canyons.
Places Covered: Shillong(2N)
Tour Type: Private Tour
- Visit the beautiful Umiam Lake in Shillong
- Explore the amazing places of Shillong and enjoy shopping in the famous Police Bazar
- Sightseeing of Nongjrong sunrise from its viewpoint
- Witness the eye-popping view of the sunset from Laitlum
Nongjrong Shillong Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 : Pickup From Guwahati and transfer to Shillong
- You will be picked up from Guwahati airport or from the railway station.
- En route to Shillong, visit the beautiful Umiam Lake.
- Later visit Ward's Lake and Shillong Golf Course.
- Explore the local culture and markets of Shillong and spend some time clicking your beautiful photos.
- Check in to your hotel in Shillong and rest.
Overnight stay in Shillong
Day 2 : Nongjrong-Laitlum Tour
- You will start your tour early in the dark at 3 AM to Nongjrong to see the amazing sunrise view.
- Sightseeing of the Nongjrong cliffs which are covered by viscous clouds.
- Spend some time admiring the beauty of Nongjrong Village and in the evening at 3 PM you will head to Laitlum.
- Laitlum is famous for its sunset view, which looks beautiful in the evening.
- Return to Shillong and check in at your hotel for a restful sleep.
Overnight stay in Shillong
Day 3 : Day-3:Departure
- Wake up with all the beautiful memories you had yesterday and then you will be dropped off at Guwahati airport or railway station.
- Shillong: Hotel Rainbow/ Sky View Guest House/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Sapphire/ The Golf Retreat/ Similar
- Shillong: Ri Kynjai Hotel/ Hotel Heiga VNS/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
9,700 per person
10,700 per person
18,700 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- - Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast.
- - Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- - Tour and Sightseeing
- - Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- - Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- - Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- - Meals
- - Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- - Cost of optional service or activity.
- - Tour Guide
- - Extra Usage of Vehicle
- - Driver, hotel or restaurant Tips,
- - GST
- - Things which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which is beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- -You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- -After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 (seven) business days in the customer's bank account.