5 Days Mesmerizing Meghalaya Tour
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Northeast India is a paradise mostly untouched by humans. Meghalaya (Scotland of the East) is a treasure scape for explorers, thanks to its amazing spinning hills and valleys, waterfalls, culture, traditions, and life celebrations.
Places Covered: Shillong (2N), Guwahati (2N)
Activities: Sightseeing Tour
Tour Type: Family Tour, Private Tour
- Explore Umiam Lake, also known as Barapani, the world's largest man-made lake.
- Spend some quality time shopping at the famous Police Bazar market of Shillong
- Witness the stunning Nohkalikai Falls and Seven Sister Falls of Cherrapunji
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the amazing Brahmaputra River
- Visit Science Museum of Guwahati and Sankardev Kalakshetra
5 Days Mesmerizing Meghalaya Tour Itinerary
- You will be received at the Airport or Railway Station and will be transferred to Shillong.
- On the route, witness Umiam Lake, also known as Barapani, Meghalaya's largest artificial lake, hidden among sylvan hills adorned with Khasi pines and exquisite beauty.
- Because you have the evenings free to explore the countryside at your leisure, shopping at the Police Bazar would be a good idea.
- Check in at your hotel in Shillong.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Take a day excursion to Cherrapunjee, the wettest place on the planet, after breakfast.
- On the way, stop by the well-known Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak.
- For a spectacular perspective of the Hills, visit the Mawkdok Dympep valley observation point in Sohra.
- Visit the Seven Sisters Falls in Cherrapunjee, also known as Nohsngithiang Falls, Nohkalikai Falls, and Dainthlen Falls.
- After that, go for a pleasant cave stroll within Mawsmai Cave, the limestone cave is a natural wonder with a diverse array of structures.
- Later drive back to Shillong in the evening and check in at your hotel.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Following breakfast, you can freely explore the city by yourself.
- After all the checking out formalities, leave for the awesome city Guwahati.
- Relax at your hotel post your arrival.
- In the evening you can enjoy a boat cruise on the beautiful Brahmaputra River.
- Check in at your hotel for a peaceful sleep.
Overnight stay in Guwahati
- Wake up with all the positive energy and have your delicious breakfast.
- Sankardev Kalakshetra Science Museum is another spot worth visiting.
- Spend your evening exploring some local bazaars.
- Evenings can be spent walking to the local regions of the city.
- Thereafter check in at your hotel in Guwahati.
Overnight stay in Guwahati
- This would be the last day of your trip. Enjoy scrumptious breakfast and pack your luggage.
- Drive back to the Airport or Railway Station.
- Take back a bunch of memorable memories with you.
- Shillong: Hotel Blue Pine/ Sky View Guest House/ Similar
- Guwahati:Hotel Rashmi/ N.K. HOTEL/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Holiday Hills / Orange Homestay/ Similar
- Guwahati:Pemaling Lords Eco Inn Guwahati/ Hotel Aashiyana/ Similar
- Shillong: M-Crown Hotel / Hotel Heiga VNS/ Similar
- Guwahati:Hotel Vivanta/ Hotel Shoolin Grand/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
17,550 per person
19,550 per person
35,550 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.