Meghalaya Tour with Mawphlang
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
The Sacred Forests and many magnificent sights will be seen as part of this travel package. You will visit Mawphlang Sacred Village as well as the Khasi Heritage Village, which displays the people's traditional and tribal manner. See the beautiful Krang Suri Falls in Nartiang Village. You may also engage in sports such as kayaking and swimming. On this Meghalaya trip, make the most of your time.
Places Covered: Shillong(2N)
Activities: Sightseeing, Adventure
Tour Type: Private Tour, Group Tour
- Sightseeing of beautiful Umiam Lake
- Visit Mawphlang Sacred Groves and witness various flora species
- Witness the Khasi Heritage Village and learn about their local culture
- Visit Krang Suri Falls and enjoy doing fun-filled activities
- Witness Garden of Rocks ‘Nartiang Monoliths’ in Nartiang Village
Meghalaya Tour with Mawphlang Itinerary
- Our representative will meet you at the Guwahati Airport/Railway Station.
- En route take a quick break at the Umiam Lake overlook to see the Northeast's largest manmade lake.
- You will be transported immediately to Mawphlang Sacred Forest, which has incredible flora that dates back thousands of years.
- Visit Sacred Groves and the Khasi Heritage Village, which showcase the Khasi tribes' traditional and tribal way of life.
- The evening is yours to do as you like.
- Return to Shillong for a restful sleep.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- On the next day of your trip, you will visit Nartiang Village to see the blue basin waterfall "Krangsuri" and the "Narting Monoliths," India's unique rock garden.
- You'll start your journey to Jaintia Hills after an early breakfast.
- You will see the gorgeous blue basin waterfall "Krangsuri Falls" once you arrive.
- Enjoy activities such as kayaking and swimming.
- Later, travel to Nartiang Village to see the "Nartiang Monoliths" rock garden.
- Return to Shillong in the evening.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- After breakfast, check out of the hotel with fond recollections of your Sacred Meghalaya Tour.
- Return to Guwahati to catch your aircraft or train to return to your hometown.
- Shillong: Hotel Blue Pine/ Sky View Guest House/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Holiday Hills / Orange Homestay/ Similar
- Shillong: M-Crown Hotel / Hotel Heiga VNS/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
8,700per person on twin sharing basis
10,700per person on twin sharing basis
22,200per person on twin sharing basis
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.