Majestic Kaziranga and Meghalaya Tour
Duration: 7 Days / 6 Nights
Explore Elephant Safari and Jeep Safari in the famous Kaziranga National Park of Assam and head for an experiential tour to Shillong. witness the wettest landscapes and gorgeous waterfalls of Cherrapunji. Also, go for a village tour in Mawlynnong, which is the cleanest village in Asia followed by Dawki River and camping ovenight.
Places Covered: Guwahati(1N), Kaziranga(2N), Shillong(1N), Cherrapunji(1N), Shnongpdeng(1N)
Tour Type: Family tour, Sightseeing tour
- Visit Assam State Zoo and rejoice on the river cruise of the Brahmaputra river
- Take pleasure by visiting Elephant falls, Shillong Peak and Ward’s Lake
- Leads toward for Cherrapunji excursion and see its beautiful waterfalls, caves and parks
- Witness the cleanest village of Mawlynnong and the Dawki River
Majestic Kaziranga and Meghalaya Tour Itinerary
- As you arrive our representative will pick you up at Guwahati Airport/Railway station.
- Then you will be head to your hotel to refresh yourself.
- Visit your first destination, Assam State Zoo.
- In the evening enjoy the river cruise at the Brahmaputra River.
Overnight stay in Guwahati
- Just after your breakfast, you will be visiting the local tea estate in Kaziranga.
- You will also get to see the rubber garden and Orchid Park.
- After this marvellous experience, you will be taken to the hotel/resort by us in Kaziranga.
Overnight stay in Kaziranga
- On this day you will have lots of fun-filled activities.
- Early in the morning, you will be getting a safari ride in an Elephant back.
- Also, you will get a chance to see Rhinos.
- Later you will get another jeep safari ride to the western range in the afternoon.
- There you will witness various Fauna like Hog Deers, Rhinos, and Sambhars.
Overnight stay in Kaziranga
- On the forth day you will finally visit Shillong and its amazing places.
- You will be visiting the Ward’s Lake, Shillong Golf Course, Don Bosco Museum and the Lady Hydari Park.
- In the evening you get free time to explore the local market of Shillong.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Early morning after your breakfast you will visit Cherrapunji.
- Witness the magnificent and amazing places like elephant falls, Shillong peak and Mawkdok Dympep Valley.
- Get mesmerised by the beautiful waterfalls of Cherrapunji like Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sister Falls and the Kynrem Falls.
- Later you will be taken to Eco Park, Arwah Cave and Mawsmai Cave.
Overnight stay in Cherrapunji
- The next day it will be time to visit the cleanest village-Mawlynnong
- Visit the single living root bridge at Riwai.
- You will also love the cleanliness and beauty of the Umngot River.
- In the evening you will get a chance to see Bangladesh border.
- Then you will be taken to Shnongpdeng village for an overnight riverside camping.
Overnight camping in Shnongpdeng
- Have breakfast and backpack all your memories and experience.
- Checkout from your hotel.
- Our representative will drop you to Guwahati Airport/Railway station.
- Kaziranga: Kaziranga Eco Camp/ Kaziranga Guest House/ Similar
- Guwahati: Hotel Rashmi/ N.K. Hotel/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Blue pine/ Nalgre Guest House/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Amazing Resort/ Cordial Lodge/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng: Kajaawa Camping/ Similar
- Kaziranga: Dhanshree Resort/ IORA The Retreat/ Similar
- Guwahati: Pemaling Lords Eco Inn Guwahati/ Hotel Aashiyana/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Holiday Hills/ Orange Homestay/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Hotel Labana/ Aisha Guest house/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng: Kajaawa Private/ Similar
- Guwahati: Hotel Vivanta/ Hotel Shoolin Grand/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Polo Tower/ M-Crown Hotel/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Polo Orchid Resort/ Jiva Resort/ Similar
- Shnongpdeng: Kajaawa Private Camping/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
25,550 per person
28,600 per person
49,300 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity card at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 (seven) business days in the customer's bank account.