Jeep Safari at Kaziranga National Park
Duration: 1-2 hr
Book online Jeep Safari in Kaziranga National Park at the best and cheapest price. You can book a jeep safari with us for all the four zones of Kaziranga, Central Zone (Kohara), Western Zone (Bagori), Eastern Zone (Agaratoli) and BurapaharZone (Ghorakati). You can easily book your Jeep Safari at Kaziranga National Park with us online.
Places Covered: Kaziranga
Activities: Jeep Safari
Tour Type: Adventure Tour, Group Tour
|Safari Zones||Price for Indian Nationals||Price for Foreign Nationals||Duration|
|Central (Kohora) Range||3,700/- per person||7,500/- per person||2 hours|
|Western (Bagori) Range||3,800/- per person||7,500/- per person||2 hours|
|Eastern (Agaratoli) Range||4,800/- per person||8,500/- per person||2 hours|
Safari Zones in Kaziranga National Park
Central (Kohara) Zone:This zone is the prime zone of Kaziranga, therefore, the probability of seeing a tiger, rhino, swamp deer etc is high here. It is also the most preferred zone for tourists visiting Kaziranga.
Western (Bagori) Zone:This zone attracts most of the animals of Kaziranga to quench their thirst due to the presence of water bodies . Therefore, prime animals of Kaziranga can easily be sighted here.
Eastern (Agartoli) Zone:This zone is suitable for Jeep Safari as National Highway passes through this zone. Even wildlife photography is permissible in this zone.
Burapahar (Ghorakati) Zone:Burapahar Zone is located in Gorakati which is 40 km away from the entry. This zone is a famous spot for trekking in Kaziranga.
- Reach the Kaziranga National Park Safari gate at least 15 minutes before the provided time
- Enjoy Jeep Safari and explore wildlife at the park
- Witness a beautiful and lush green environment which will bring you closer to nature
- Watch the prime animals of the park like elephants, tigers, rhino etc
Jeep Safari at Kaziranga National Park Itinerary
- After your breakfast Arrive at Kaziranga National Park.
- Eat your delicious and get ready for the safari.
- Enjoy jeep safari at Kaziranga National Park.
- Explore various species of animals and plants.
- Witness the rare species of Rhinoceros at the Kaziranga National Park.
- Later check out of the national park and head to your destination.
How To Reach Kaziranga National Park
You can take a cab to reach Kaziranga National Park via NH 2 from Guwahati which will take around 3 hr 48 min. The distance between Guwahati and Kaziranga is about 191.5 km.
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
1,000 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Safari Ride
- Things which are not included
- For booking a jeep safari every visitor have to provide details like full name, age and sex as provided in their identity cards.
- Amount is non refundable once the voucher for Safari is issued. Safari Ride and Safari Zones are allotted subject to availability.
- Visitors at Kaziranga can avail the jeep safari pick up facility within 5 kilometers and at an additional cost.
- Jeep Safari costs Rs.4000/- per jeep, a minimum of 4 persons are required to book this tour. Incase less than 4 persons want to book this tour, they have to pay the total Jeep Safari charges of Rs.4000/-
- Please carry the same Identity Card with Specific ID Card No. which you will submit during your Jeep Safari booking.
- For making reservations for foreign tourists, details of their passports are mandatory.
- Jeep safari is conducted into two different shifts: one in the morning from 7:30 am to 9:30 am and one in the afternoon from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
- You can hire a guide for your jeep safari excursion. Please note that only registered guides are allowed.
- Entering Kaziranga National Park after sunset is strictly not allowed.
- Please do not step down from your Jeep during the safari tour as it is not allowed for your safety.
- Carrying pets are not allowed during the Jeep Safari at the Kaziranga National Park.
- Under the Wildlife Protection Act, visitors have to abide by the rules of the Kaziranga National Park.
- Visitors facing any type of accident, injury, theft or death during their excursion are not our responsibility, as we are an intermediary platform for your booking.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and booking confirmation details.
- There shall be no cancellation charges, if cancellation is made 10 days before the date of tour.
- 30% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled after 10 days of the tour.
- 100% of the total cost as cancellation charges, if cancelled 7 days before the tour.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid at the time of booking.
- We will refund the whole amount in your given bank account number in case your safari is not booked due to any technical error or non availability of seats.
- All refunds shall be processed within 7 (seven) business days in customer's bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions on Jeep Safari Booking at Kaziranga National Park
The best zones for doing jeep safari in Kaziranga are Central Zone (Kohora) and Western Zone (Bagori), because these zones contain a great number of population of prime animals like tiger, rhino etc.
Yes, Kaziranga is safe for its visitors but visitors are advised to follow the necessary instructions given by the authorities.
Among its four zones the Central Zone (Kohara) is the most preferable zone within Kaziranga for its visitors because this zone is situated in the center, and one can easily see the prime animals of Kaziranga out here.
A maximum of 6 persons are allowed in one jeep. Five adults and one child below four years of age.
Yes, carrying a cell phone is allowed inside the national park but in some parts of Kaziranga cellular networks are very bad, and in these places you will not be able to contact through your cell phones.
You can book a cab from Guwahati to Kaziranga National Park. The distance from Guwahati to Kaziranga is about 191.5 km by road via NH 2 and the travelling duration will be around 3 hr 48 min.
For completing a jeep safari tour it takes about two hours and thirty minutes. There are only two slots available, the first one is in the morning from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and the second one is in the afternoon from 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM.
Kaziranga National Park is home to numerous wild cats, Royal Bengal Tigers and Leopards. The Kaziranga National Park creates a home-like environment for various types of plants and animals which makes it famous and attractive in the eyes of its visitors.
Inside the Kaziranga National Park you can see its five prime animals like One-Horned Rhinoceros, the Bengal Tiger, the Asian Elephant, the Wild Buffalo and the Swamp Deer. And if you are lucky enough, you can also see its rare species like large cats and leopards.
Yes, Orchid Biodiversity Park can be explored along with Kaziranga National Park.