Best of Shillong Tour
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Best of Shillong Tour Package is ideal for anybody who likes spending time outside admiring nature's splendor. After arriving at the tour location, begin your activity by driving to Shillong. Trek through tiny settlements to the world-famous Double Decker Living Root Bridge, which is more than hundred feet long. Drive to Mawphlang Forest and begin a 16-kilometre journey on the David Scott Memorial and witness many beautiful waterfalls of Cherrapunji.
Places Covered: Shillong(2N), Cherrapunji(2N)
Activities: Trekking, Sightseeing
Tour Type: Adventure Tour, Group Tour
- Visit Mawphlang Sacred forest and trek to David Scott Trail
- Visit the stunning waterfalls, caves and park at Cherrrapunji
- Start your trekking from Tyrna to reach the Double Decker Root Bridge at Nongriat
- The chill water beneath the bridge is a great way to cool down
- Visit the famous Elephant Falls and the breathtaking Shillong Peak Scenic View
Best of Shillong Tour Itinerary
- Pickup from Guwahati Airport by our representative.
- On the way to Shillong see the stunning view of Umiam Lake.
- In the evening, after arriving in Shillong, take a stroll around Police Bazar's crowded streets.
- Check in to your hotel in Shillong and have a restful sleep.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- After a good breakfast, begin your excursion to Cherrapunji.
- Witness the stunning Mawkdok Dympep Valley on the way.
- Visit Dainthlen Falls, Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sister Falls and Dainthlen Falls.
- Explore Mawsmai Caves, and Arwah Caves and visit the famous Eco-park.
- Proceed to Mawphlang village to see the sacred forest and the Khasi Heritage Village which showcase the lifestyle of the local tribes.
- Begin your trip to the David Scott Trail, which is surrounded by the stunning scenery of waterfalls, streams, and mountains, and will take you through gentle slopes and hard climbs.
- In the evening return to Cherrapunji for an overnight stay.
Overnight stay in Cherrapunji
- Have breakfast in the morning and then proceed to the Double Decker Root Bridge Trek.
- Begin your trip at Tyrna, which serves as the route's beginning point.
- Along the route, you will discover diverse flora species surrounded by beautiful greenery.
- After reaching the Double Decker Root Bridge in Nongriat spend your time admiring the beautiful creation of the bridge.
- You may also replenish yourself by drinking the pure water that runs beneath the bridge.
- Later if time permits and you have extra energy, trek to the amazing Rainbow Falls where you can literally see the rainbow at the falls.
- Check into your Cherrapunji hotel/resort and get some rest.
Overnight stay in Cherrapunji
- In the early morning after your breakfast head to Shillong.
- Visit Elephant Falls and the Shillong Peak on the way to Shillong. Thereafter visit Ward’s Lake, Botanical Garden and Lady Hydari Park.
- In the evening proceed to Shillong Golf Course and spend some quality time.
- Drive to Police Bazar in Shillong and spend your best time shopping along with exploring the local culture.
- Later, check in at your hotel in Shillong.
Overnight stay in Shillong
- Wake up with all of your fondest memories from this tour and have breakfast before we drive you off to Guwahati Airport/Railway Station.
- Shillong: Hotel Blue Pine/ Sky View Guest House/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Amazing Resort / JMS Lodge/ Similar
- Shillong: Hotel Holiday Hills / Orange Homestay/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Hotel Labana /Aisha Guesthouse/ Similar
- Shillong: M-Crown Hotel / Hotel Heiga VNS/ Similar
- Cherrapunji: Cherrapunji Holiday Resort / Polo Orchid Resort/ Similar
Things To Carry
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Wipes and Toilet Paper
- Mosquito Repellent Cream
- Good Quality Shoes
- Valid Identity Card
- E-Invite from Meghalaya Tourism App
17,550 per person
19,750 per person
35,600 per person
Package price may vary at the time of booking.
- Accommodation on a twin or triple sharing basis (Customizable) with Complimentary Breakfast
- Transportation with Driver for 10 hours each day
- Tour and Sightseeing
- Parking Charges and Toll Tax
- Entry Fees of all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast in places other than the hotel provided
- Personal drinks, laundry, porterage
- Cost of optional service or activity
- Tour Guide
- Extra Usage of Vehicle
- Driver, hotel or restaurant tips
- Things which are not mentioned in inclusions
- Travellers visiting Meghalaya are required to register on Meghalaya Tourism App and generate an e-invite.
- You can download the Meghalaya Tourism App from Google Play Store or App Store.
- No reimbursement will be made against missed services.
- Travellers are required to show their valid identity cards at the time of check-in to the hotel.
- You should not consume alcohol or other intoxicants during your tour.
- The vehicle allotted for the tour will be available as per the itinerary and not for general disposal.
- In the Northeast, generally, vehicles like Sedan do not have carriers. You are advised to carry one bag per person. Kindly give us prior information in case you have more luggage.
- Delay in arrival due to many reasons including flight reschedules shall have to inform to us at an earliest and in case of any sightseeing spot missed due to any delay including spending more time in one sightseeing spot, will not be refundable.
- Kajaawa will provide accommodation as per the hotels in the list and in case the listed hotels cannot be provided for any reason like unavailability, scheduled or general maintenance, accident at the hotel, risky road conditions due to bad weather or political disturbance, similar hotels will be provided and you will be informed about the changes in advance.
- In Deluxe and Premium Tour Packages, we will generally arrange Deluxe and Premium Hotels but in interior places, we will arrange Homestays, Guest Houses or Standard Hotels as Deluxe and Premium accommodations may not be available in the interiors for any reason.
- In case of any unforeseen situations which are beyond our control including bad weather conditions, political disturbance etc., we may change your itinerary or dates of travel.
- Travellers may have to bear additional expenses in case of natural calamity including situations like changes in the hotel, changes in tour date etc.
- You have to pay 50% of the total tour cost at the time of booking.
- After paying 50% you will receive an invoice of your payment and also booking confirmation details containing your detailed travel itinerary and hotel information.
- 25% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 30 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 15-30 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the total cost, if the tour is cancelled 0-15 days before the tour starts.
- 100% of the tour cost has to be paid 1 (one) week before the tour starts.
- Refunds will be processed within 7(seven) business days in the customer’s bank account.